Layman’s Take | Syracusefan.com

Layman’s Take

pacusewife

Maker of Banners
Most importantly, thank you to all the awesome people that make the tailgate so awesome!

Going into the game I predicted the start may be a mess but the guys will figure it out. I wasn’t too far off yet I was still so frustrated (I guess being friends with you guys is rubbing off on me lol).

I always felt with other coaches that what we see game one is kinda what we have. HCFB gives me confidence that we’ll evolve and improve as the season continues. Which I love.

I noticed in the post-game presser Kyle seems to feel deeply about his play. When the first offensive drive was brought up, you could just tell he was disappointed but didn’t let that drag him down.

My youngest has become a feral fan, screaming the loudest of my family. Teen started learning about the sport to the point she was watching other games at Tully’s and pointing things out! She also may now be into soccer (can’t imagine why!!).

Our voices are shot from yelling at refs.

The quad walk was amazing and I’m sad I had to wash HCFB and Gadsdens high fives off my hand :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan.Oversl

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom