Lazy day college b-ball trivia question... | Syracusefan.com

Lazy day college b-ball trivia question...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
Without looking it up, what six teams have the most wins in D-I from 2009-2010 through 2013-2014. Please rank them in order if you think you can. I'll give the answer in a little bit.

A Clockwork Orange said:
Without looking it up, what six teams have the most wins in D-I from 2009-2010 through 2013-2014. Please rank them in order if you think you can. I'll give the answer in a little bit.

Lville
Duke
Kansas
Kentucky
Nova
Syracuse

A Clockwork Orange said:

I'm going to go with:
Kentucky (4)
Syracuse (2)
Duke (3)
Louisville (1)
Kansas (5)
Ohio State (6)

Louisville
Kansas
Duke
Syracuse
Gonzaga
Kentucky

curious also. what ncaa mens basketball player currently holds the streak for most made consecutive fts and what's the record?

edit :ft.

Last edited:
curious also. what ncaa mens basketball player currently holds the streak for most made consecutive fits and what's the record?

Hmmm I know Christmas does a lot of throwing his hands in the air after thinking he was fouled, but I'm not sure if that counts as a fit or not or if he's the holder of the current streak.

Order is hard to figure. I think most have the correct suspects.
Syracuse
Kentucky
Lville
Kansas
Duke
hmmm

1. Kansas
2. Syracuse
3. Kentucky
4. Duke
5. Louisville

1. Kansas
2. Memphis
3. Louisville
4. Syracuse
5. Duke
6. Kentucky

Louisville
Kentucky
Syracuse
Duke
Kansas
Gonzaga or Arizona.

curious also. what ncaa mens basketball player currently holds the streak for most made consecutive fts and what's the record?

edit :ft.

I feel like the record is like 97 or 98 by some Butler player. But I could be pulling an Andy Pettite and misremembering. Right now, I think Quinn Cook may have hit 40ish in a row?

Off top of my head without looking

Kansas
Duke
Kentucky
Syracuse
Ohio State
Gonzaga

Syracuse
Arizona
Kentucky
Kansas
Nova
Louisville.

I'm saying Duke, SU, Kentucky, Kansas, Gonzaga & Louisville.

Drum roll please:

Kansas: 156 wins
Kentucky: 152 wins
Duke: 150 wins
Syracuse: 149 wins
Ohio State: 148
Wichita State: 146
Arizona: 129
Memphis: 129
Villanova: 108
Vassar: 40

Last edited:
I don't know, but I think Wichita State might be a sleeper here.

Great call Jek! I didn't realize their current run had stretched quite that long already and I even live in Kansas! I thought it was about 3 years or so.

Great call Jek! I didn't realize their current run had stretched quite that long already and I even live in Kansas! I thought it was about 3 years or so.
I just looked up their season by season win totals. Their last mediocre season was 08-09, which makes me think they're on this list, since it begins with 09-10.

Kansas somehow ruins through the Big12 with only about 2 losses every season I should have known they would be in the top spot.

Drum roll please:

Kansas: 156 wins
Kentucky: 152 wins
Duke: 150 wins
Syracuse: 149 wins
Ohio State: 148
Wichita State: 146
Arizona: 129
Memphis: 129
Villanova: 108
Vassar: 40
I'm just impressed you were able to find Vassar' total

Great Vassar reference (if you catch it): Please note: there is swearing in this clip!

Can I just do a victory lap for being the only person to get Wichita State?

This one's for you, jekelish :cool:

6dc8674b1cc20819_beer_mug.xlarge.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom