Class of 2016 - LB Chase Pine (VA) Verbal to Pitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 LB Chase Pine (VA) Verbal to Pitt

Kid is starting to blow up. We need to get him in Orange, or whatever color Nike deems appropriate this year.

Crap.

I really don't know, so I'm asking here...how are we doing with the guys we really want so far?
Well, we got the top target we wanted.

After that, I'm not entirely sure.

Well, we got the top target we wanted.

After that, I'm not entirely sure.
So let's narrow in on NJ. Acosta by all accounts has been excellent in getting NJ recruits to look towards us. But not much in end result in terms of numbers vs high end offers. Are we still good on that front?

So let's narrow in on NJ. Acosta by all accounts has been excellent in getting NJ recruits to look towards us. But not much in end result in terms of numbers vs high end offers. Are we still good on that front?
It remains to be seen with how we close on the Camden guys, for instance. Stewart, we're not getting. Gene Coleman, we've moved on from. Darby, we lost. Tyler Thompson, we also seem to have moved on from. Fries, we lost out on.

So it's hard to tell.

It remains to be seen with how we close on the Camden guys, for instance. Stewart, we're not getting. Gene Coleman, we've moved on from. Darby, we lost. Tyler Thompson, we also seem to have moved on from. Fries, we lost out on.

So it's hard to tell.

We'll feel much better about life when Bryant and/or Neal are on board.

It really is hard to talk about. I, of course, love the rb in washington. I love the qb in Culpepper. The other guys, not so much. That isn't an informed judgment just not so impressed with their offers. We need some closing.

It really is hard to talk about. I, of course, love the rb in washington. I love the qb in Culpepper. The other guys, not so much. That isn't an informed judgment just not so impressed with their offers. We need some closing.
Starting to wonder if the unsettled nature of things in the athletic department is hurting us on the recruiting trail. You have to figure coaches are putting doubt in the minds of recruits with respect to the long term viability of the coaching staff with a new AD coming in.

Noexcuse said:
Starting to wonder if the unsettled nature of things in the athletic department is hurting us on the recruiting trail. You have to figure coaches are putting doubt in the minds of recruits with respect to the long term viability of the coaching staff with a new AD coming in.

Good point. Season needs to start, and we need to put up W's. All that can change that.