Class of 2019 - LB Darius Williams (FL) Verbal to USF | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 LB Darius Williams (FL) Verbal to USF

The nation's 61st-ranked outside linebacker in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, Darius Williams, says he's now scheduled to journey up north to visit an out-of-state suitor.

Williams, a three-star prospect at Miami Norland, is armed with scholarship offers from Miami, Arkansas, Syracuse, USF, FIU and Bowling Green.

"I'm going to Syracuse next month," Williams said. "The coach is going let me know the date by next week, but it's for sure next month I'm going up there."

The versatile defender credits Dino Babers' staff for their loyalty and wasting no time making a splash in his recruitment.

"Syracuse was here from the jump," Williams said. "Before the other schools came, I built a relationship with the Syracuse staff. They're always sending encouraging messages and making sure I'm good."

With that being said, does the 6-foot, 210-pound Williams have a school sitting atop his list heading into the spring?

"I'm not sure, but if I had to say a top school, it will be Syracuse right now," Williams said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom