Class of 2018 - LB Fa'najae Gotay (FL) Verbal to UMD | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Fa'najae Gotay (FL) Verbal to UMD

Really? Maybe your definition of big LB's is different than mine. Who are you referring to? Keep in mind that our two heaviest (236lbs) LB's (Franklin and Valdez) are done:

Current roster:
Trotter - 200lbs
Fagan - 200lbs
Cullen - 209
Henderson - 215lbs
Richards - 212lbs
Guthrie (LB/DE) - 215lbs
Walton (LB/DE) - 230lbs
Armstrong - 226lbs

Current LB verbals:
Smith - 195lbs
Wallace - 215lbs

None of these players will ever be mistaken for Clifton Smith. Most of them are around the same size as Clemson's safeties. IMO, our LB corp is from from "big".

The seniors are supposed to be heaviest, they have been in the S&C program for 4-5 years. The weights will keep climbing for all and half of them are 6-2, 6-3. No one is saying we have Alabama size LBs waiting to start, but they are in general taller, faster and will end up bigger in many cases.

Clemson

5 Shaq Smith LB 6-2 245 RFr. Baltimore, Md. (IMG (Fla.) Academy)
6 Dorian O'Daniel LB 6-1 220 RGr. Olney, Md. (Our Lady of Good Counsel HS)
10 Baylon Spector LB 6-2 220 Fr. Calhoun, Ga. (Calhoun HS)
30 Jalen Williams LB 5-10 210 Jr. Columbia, S.C. (Blythewood HS)
33 J.D. Davis LB 6-2 225 Jr. Clemson, S.C. (Daniel HS)
34 Kendall Joseph LB 6-0 225 RJr. Belton, S.C. (Belton-Honea Path HS)
36 Judah Davis LB 6-2 235 Jr. Clemson, S.C. (Daniel HS)
41 Connor Sekas LB 6-1 225 Sr. Vienna, Va. (James Madison HS)
43 Chad Smith LB 6-4 235 RSo. Sterling, Va. (Dominion HS)
46 Jarvis Magwood LB 5-11 215 RJr. Greenville, S.C. (James F. Byrnes HS)
47 James Skalski LB 6-0 240 So. Sharpsburg, Ga. (Northgate HS)
48 Landon Holden LB 6-1 225 RFr. Inman, S.C. (Chapman HS)
52 Matthew King LB 6-0 230 RSo. Inman, S.C. (Boiling Springs HS)
53 Regan Upshaw LB 5-10 225 RFr. Bradenton, Fla.
56 Luke Price LB 6-2 225 Fr. Dillon, S.C. (Dillon Christian School)
57 Tre Lamar LB 6-4 250 So. Roswell, Ga. (Roswell HS)

Must ... resist ... not ... a ... uniform ... thread ...
tThcqhh.gif

Pretty sure that went over the head of about 99%. FYI...Soundgarden did a cool cover.
And for the local perspective, I thought Little Georgie and the Shufflin' Hungarians did it justice. what ever happened to them, anyway? Still see the trumpet player, Jeff Stockham from time to time.

And for the local perspective, I thought Little Georgie and the Shufflin' Hungarians did it justice. what ever happened to them, anyway? Still see the trumpet player, Jeff Stockham from time to time.

9CF0377A-AC93-40E4-B6C8-79F1EC9F6610.gif

Funny you should ask...my buddy Paulie Cerra (current sax player with Joe Bonamassa/former sax player with George) will be playing a hometown gig at the Palace Theater on Thursday 12/21. George will be there amongst others. I’d be there to support Paulie (who is exceptional, btw) but I can’t take off. The following work day is the last school day before break. I recommend going to anyone who can. Great live music and supporting a hometown boy done good.

View attachment 116551
Funny you should ask...my buddy Paulie Cerra (current sax player with Joe Bonamassa/former sax player with George) will be playing a hometown gig at the Palace Theater on Thursday 12/21. George will be there amongst others. I’d be there to support Paulie (who is exceptional, btw) but I can’t take off. The following work day is the last school day before break. I recommend going to anyone who can. Great live music and supporting a hometown boy done good.

Putting it on my calendar! I'll represent you well.

Not scared of either team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom