Class of 2018 - LB Juan Wallace Jr (DC/IMG) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Juan Wallace Jr (DC/IMG) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Things on the Syracuse football recruiting board are a helluva lot better than they are on the basketball 'crootin board.

Come all ye lost souls.

Here, the grass is noticeably greener.

Think Antwuan would take the last spot.
Well, according to you and Jack Bauer, we still have a head turning potential recruit still out there. Still feel that way (I asked hoping the answer is yes).

Well, according to you and Jack Bauer, we still have a head turning potential recruit still out there. Still feel that way (I asked hoping the answer is yes).

Tried to throw this in the back of my mind so I wouldn't obsess over it.

I've been pleasantly surprised by how well I feel this staff has recruited on the defensive side of the ball.

Ya know between Wallace and Smith, believing heights and weights on these kids on recruiting sites is like trusting chicks descriptions of athletic, average, or a few extra pounds on a dating site. Nobody knows til ya meet them. Wallace and Smith are both listed at 6 foot to 6 '3" oh well, stay tuned...

Ya know between Wallace and Smith, believing heights and weights on these kids on recruiting sites is like trusting chicks descriptions of athletic, average, or a few extra pounds on a dating site. Nobody knows til ya meet them. Wallace and Smith are both listed at 6 foot to 6 '3" oh well, stay tuned...

Juan was measured at 6' 2.5" 216lbs at The Opening regional a couple weeks ago. I'd trust that measurement.

Juan was measured at 6' 2.5" 216lbs at The Opening regional a couple weeks ago. I'd trust that measurement.
Anyone know at events such as that, or combines of some kind - if heights are with or without footwear?

Who is the mystery recruit

Juan's commitment does nothing but help with this guy by the way. Haven't been given a timetable, but I've been told multiple times that Cuse is in front and a commitment could happen at any time.

Juan's commitment does nothing but help with this guy by the way. Haven't been given a timetable, but I've been told multiple times that Cuse is in front and a commitment could happen at any time.
My guess, John Morgan or Andrew Chatfield.

My guess is another of the Woodson boys. Come on down Hendrix, Flythe, Salahuddin and Boykin. I think we would be happy to take them all. I would love to land Salahuddin, Flythe and Hendrix. That would be a very impressive haul. I believe they may have all visited together as well.

It's you! Congrats.

I'd like to take this moment to thank my parents, friends and God. It's a blessing to say that I've chosen to take my talents to the University of Syracuse. #OITNF #Domedudes

Edit: aww you took away my derogatory Pitt hashtag, that was to rile up the twitter army!

Last edited:
Really like this pick up. I've coached LB's in the past. It's hard to find guys that come down hill while being patient with reading the blocking scheme. That's not easy to do and I think that's his biggest strength. His team is loaded with talent. I would be happy to get at least 1 of his team mates.

Really like this pick up. I've coached LB's in the past. It's hard to find guys that come down hill while being patient with reading the blocking scheme. That's not easy to do and I think that's his biggest strength. His team is loaded with talent. I would be happy to get at least 1 of his team mates.
Impressed with his film too. Seems like an old school classic MLB to me. Slithers through gaps to get to the ball, really agile, looks like he can cover an RB, excellent tackler. Diagnoses plays well. Smart. Already has the size to play at the BCS level and has all the attributes to succeed at MLB at Syracuse. Reminds me a lot of Franklin.