Class of 2018 - LB Juan Wallace Jr (DC/IMG) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Juan Wallace Jr (DC/IMG) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

looks like our buddy Toad ran right out contacted him immediately after getting the QB commit. (not sure I understand the logic of a LB following a QB but whatevs)

The Sitkowski effect: Can pledge bolster RU recruiting?

Juan Wallace, LB, IMG Academy (Bradenton, Fla.)
Wallace put out a congratulatory tweet to Sitkowski when he flipped, making many believe Wallace could also eventually have a change of heart, as he's currently committed to Syracuse. But here's what he had to say to NJ.com about that tweet:

"I’m happy for him but I’m still sticking with Syracuse," he said.

However, he did admit that it is now "more than likely" that he will at least take an official visit to Rutgers, although he has yet to schedule the date.

(I wonder if Toad asked him how the Clemson game was on his visit to CUSE ;-)
Take a hint Rutgers, hes just not that into you.

looks like our buddy Toad ran right out contacted him immediately after getting the QB commit. (not sure I understand the logic of a LB following a QB but whatevs)

Wallace put out a congratulatory tweet to Sitkowski when he flipped, making many believe Wallace could also eventually have a change of heart, as he's currently committed to Syracuse. But here's what he had to say to NJ.com about that tweet:

However, he did admit that it is now "more than likely" that he will at least take an official visit to Rutgers, although he has yet to schedule the date.

Toad is the worst. "making many believe" ... like who? The Rutgers coaches?

looks like our buddy Toad ran right out and contacted him immediately after getting the QB commit. (not sure I understand the logic of a LB following a QB but whatevs)

It makes sense. They might be close, since Wallace probably plays a lot against Artur, because #1 offense practices against #2 offense, right?

Toad is the worst. "making many believe" ... like who? The Rutgers coaches?

Wow. That is about as jackass homer an article as you can write. Kid congratulates his teammate on committing somewhere and therefore that means he wants to play there too.

Not like that doesn't happen multiple times per day in the world of college recruiting...what a turd.