Class of 2016 - LB Kenneth Ruff (FL) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 LB Kenneth Ruff (FL) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

Reminds me of that QB coach we had for about an hour a few years back.
Roger Harriot. That guy at least had 2nd thoughts and went back to same job. That I understand. Things like that happen all the time. This is ridiculous though. You're definitely sacrificing your credibility for minimal monetary gains for pulling a stunt like that.

Must be the name Beatty, see Beatty, Warren.

Some Cuse reporter (Paul Schwendelson) tweeting Ruff is solid and won't reopen his recruitment.

It was tweeted 4 minutes ago. Frankly I figured it'd already be here...

I'll let an expert post the tweet.

Ruh-roh
Maryland: Syracuse outside receivers coach Chris Beatty has joined the Maryland staff as wide receivers coach, according to Sports Illustrated’s Thayer Evans. Beatty spent last season at Virginia and had recently join the Syracuse staff. It's his ninth college coaching stop since 2006.

Well that sucks.

th

Some Cuse reporter (Paul Schwendelson) tweeting Ruff is solid and won't reopen his recruitment.

It was tweeted 4 minutes ago. Frankly I figured it'd already be here...

I'll let an expert post the tweet.

That dude is useless. he just retweets things he sees from Mike Mc. or Bailey

Wouldn't his wife and kid be moving with him to Syracuse? I've never heard that excuse before.
Happens on a regular basis in the corporate world. It is amazing how people take jobs and their families don't move with them. I have worked with execs who worked in Rochester and commuted home to places like Phoenix, Pittsburgh, etc on weekends. and it wasn't just a few months, some were years. I just found out a friend who lives in the Houston area took a job in Minneapolis and is going to do the same. Sometimes companies will pay for their housing and commutes. I don't get how companies can afford to do something like that but they do.

Happens on a regular basis in the corporate world. It is amazing how people take jobs and their families don't move with them. I have worked with execs who worked in Rochester and commuted home to places like Phoenix, Pittsburgh, etc on weekends. and it wasn't just a few months, some were years. I just found out a friend who lives in the Houston area took a job in Minneapolis and is going to do the same. Sometimes companies will pay for their housing and commutes. I don't get how companies can afford to do something like that but they do.

Hell I spend more time on the road than I do at home ... its where the family is most comfortable that matters.

I have been the left behind spouse because I was also working. When you are climbing the corporate ladder sometimes you have to make sacrifices and sometimes that means you are living in two different places for awhile.

Hell I spend more time on the road than I do at home ... its where the family is most comfortable that matters.
4 months a year, my wife doesn't see me. The other 8, we see eachother about 2 hours a day when I'm not traveling.

I'd love to relocate, but, it can never be a possibility because my family would have zero support structure outside of themselves.

My wife and I spent a year apart when I was in Atlanta and she was in NJ. It helped that while we were dating we spent 6 months apart with her in London and me in Los Angeles. You do what you need to do to make it work, or you don't and it doesn't.