Class of 2018 - LB Mario Wright (IL) Verbal to WKU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Mario Wright (IL) Verbal to WKU

no offense to the other schools by any means, but if he is willing to leave the Midwest, you have to like our chances if he is a take by the staff.

Don't forget this kid #39 and Wallace is #38......This kid is the real deal.

Compare the offer lists and they aren't similar prospects.
No the list is different, but the list doesn't mean all. If one is 38 and the other is 39 and watch their films and they play pretty much the same. Their ratings and the highlights are saying they are similar.

No the list is different, but the list doesn't mean all. If one is 38 and the other is 39 and watch their films and they play pretty much the same. Their ratings and the highlights are saying they are similar.

I'd value offers much higher than ratings and highlight tapes. This is not to say Mario's not good. Juan's just really really good, I believe he's very underrated.

Don't forget this kid #39 and Wallace is #38...This kid is the real deal.
Rackman, I'm not trying to sound like a smarta$$, but have you seen him play in person. If not, how do you know? The reason I ask is because my son and I were going to watch Robert Washington play two years ago to see if he was as good as they claimed. We didn't bother after he de committed but we lived just down the road from his high school in Huntersville.

When two kids play against different competition in different areas of the country, I give absolutely zero credence to what some guy at a recruiting site ranks these kids at.

There's no comparison between Wallace and Wright, Wallace is the far superior player.

Rackman, I'm not trying to sound like a smarta$$, but have you seen him play in person. If not, how do you know? The reason I ask is because my son and I were going to watch Robert Washington play two years ago to see if he was as good as they claimed. We didn't bother after he de committed but we lived just down the road from his high school in Huntersville.
No I have't seen him in person, but I 'm like everyone on here or most everyone on here we check out the highlights, check out their size , weight and speed, the competition and check out where they are rated and then form my opinion of them. And yes I do take certain ones on here to face value. I do and will check out first hand on some of our recruits in the Florida area. I spend around 7 month months in the Lakeland/Winter Haven area so I will be able to go check out a few of their games area so I can evaluate their game myself. And no I'm not taking you as a smarta$$, lol, however their are at times a certain few do act that way. I respect your opinion as well. Have a great day.

No I have't seen him in person, but I 'm like everyone on here or most everyone on here we check out the highlights, check out their size , weight and speed, the competition and check out where they are rated and then form my opinion of them. And yes I do take certain ones on here to face value. I do and will check out first hand on some of our recruits in the Florida area. I spend around 7 month months in the Lakeland/Winter Haven area so I will be able to go check out a few of their games area so I can evaluate their game myself. And no I'm not taking you as a smarta$$, lol, however their are at times a certain few do act that way. I respect your opinion as well. Have a great day.
I agree completely. As you can see from my photo, my son and I met Ishmael. Great kid. I think he thought I was stalking him with everything I knew about him. You have a great day as well sir.

The solution is to take them both. I wouldn't hold my breath on Johnson. I think he goes elsewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom