Class of 2018 - LB Wendell Davis (VA) Verbal to Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Wendell Davis (VA) Verbal to Pitt

Offers from BGSU, BC, Buffalo, UNC Charlotte, Duke, ECU, Indiana, JMU, Marshall, ODU, Pitt, Rutgers, Syracuse

Their class will fall apart when Narduzzi takes the Notre Dame job later this year. I hope we stay on these guys.

I'm curious about what happens when a player enters the portal in the middle of the season. Do they stop practicing with their current team? Do they lose their scholarship?

I'm curious about what happens when a player enters the portal in the middle of the season. Do they stop practicing with their current team? Do they lose their scholarship?
I always thought that regardless of when they announced, that they'll be gone at the end of the semester in which they announced. Probably have an agreement with the Staff/AD to be able to make it public so they can be recruited by other programs. That's what I'd guess anyway. RTB was identified as leaving months ago, hasn't participated, and just now put up a post about leaving the program and entering the portal, and I assume he's still enrolled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom