leach, leach leach...nm | Syracusefan.com

leach, leach leach...nm

Stop being so negative. I went to Duh's luncheon last week and he said everything was going well. Plus he isn't even using his own players yet. And when he does - watch out because those 5 yard outs are going to become 8 yard outs. And another thing - SU's facilities suck and sometimes it snows so not even Mike Leach could win there smarty pants. You guys are so negative and it makes me sad as a blindly loyal Orange supporter who never sees anything remotely negative about anything regarding the Orange. Did you know that Duh is a SU grad and bleeds Orange. He really cares and tries hard so stop making fun of him!!! Just because the Saints won AFTER he left and they cleansed their offense of anything to do with him doesn't mean that SU would win more without him. Did I mention that I went to Duh's luncheon every week this year and he shook my hand every time!!!! I am a real insider so I KNOW that the program is going in the right direction. All we need is GROB's players to be gone because Duh is a dynamic personality who would win over recruits if only we had an indoor practice facility. And last year we went to the Pinstripe Bowl!!!! And this year we beat Rhode Island!!!! I bet Mike Leach couldn't do that with GROB's players.

Sarcasm off.

Why would Leach come to Syracuse?

There's no basis to defend Doug any more. Teams don't completely quit on good coaches, especially after a win as huge has WVU was at the time.

Will not happen. Will not happen. Will not happen.

I would take it but he wouldn't come here. He has eyes on that Ole Miss job anyway

I would take it but he wouldn't come here. He has eyes on that Ole Miss job anyway

Why would anyone want the Ole Miss job? They have great fans and what not, and the money, but no one will ever win there. Leach would do well in the Pac. I could see him cleaning up at UCLA.

Why would anyone want the Ole Miss job? They have great fans and what not, and the money, but no one will ever win there. Leach would do well in the Pac. I could see him cleaning up at UCLA.
1) it's a job
2) its in the premire conference in all of college footabll
3) he will make a lot of $$$

No name coaches were interested in the SU job when GRob was canned. Why do you think this has changed?

No name coaches were interested in the SU job when GRob was canned. Why do you think this has changed?

More money.
ACC.
Perception of program is much better now than then.

Going to a better conference and we have put more money (ever so slightly) into the program

Addazio at Temple as our next head coach. I'm calling it right now.

"Leach to SU" is right up there on the likely-to-happen scale with "Penn State to ACC" and "Jessica Alba to my bed"

1) it's a job
2) its in the premire conference in all of college footabll
3) he will make a lot of $$$

SEC is about boosters and recruiting. Both are not Leech's strong points. He belongs in the P12. ASU would be a nice fit. He would do wonders with Osweiler.

More money.
ACC.
Perception of program is much better now than then.

1 and 2 are true. Marrone getting fired after 3 years for perception of the program improving? Good luck with hiring a coach with that one unless you give him an NFL salary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom