leadership.. | Syracusefan.com

leadership..

Orangezoo

In the wind
no where to be found today- everyone is looking around.. having scoop and dion last year was such a luxury in a game like this

no where to be found today- everyone is looking around.. having scoop and dion last year was such a luxury in a game like this

This is not about leadership.

This is about being outplayed by a better team right now. Porter is so smooth.

the blue print to beat this team is out there... zone us. We can't shoot to save our lives. We're a sweet 16 team at best. I definitely feel spoiled expecting better but... reality tells me to temper my expectations.

when triche and mcw get into the lane to make plays good things happen.. its taken i think far too long for them to attack in this game

This is not about leadership.

This is about being outplayed by a better team right now. Porter is so smooth.
Porter is smooth but they are not a better team. We are not playing well and a good part of that has to do with lack of a leader

Leadership (lack of it) is a big part, no bout about it.

Porter is smooth but they are not a better team. We are not playing well and a good part of that has to do with lack of a leader
Why do you say they are not a better team? Just curious

Waiters was not a leader. He was a damn good player. Not the same thing.

Triche, among others, was a space cadet.

And what separates this year's team from last year's team is Waiters and Fab in the middle. The void just hasn't been properly filled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does Dion have to do with anything?

Why do you say they are not a better team? Just curious
They played better today, yes but we are a better team when we play like one - which we didn't today. They didn't play like a team either though mostly - one guy killed us and they rode him.

Leaders are naturally great players.
Not exactly true in all cases. Good players sure, but great maybe not.

Leaders make other people better.

We have players that can fill that role but they didn't today. Still a lot of basketball to be played.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom