Least dominant 25-0 in the history of any sport | Syracusefan.com

Least dominant 25-0 in the history of any sport

who_let_buzz_killington_in_tee_shirt-ra8b8c8f6ffca41cdbc5cc6403665d4ea_vjfe2_512.jpg

;)

One thing I've noticed is that Cuse is the best conditioned team ever. Nobody holding their shorts at the foul line. They have that extra jolt of juice at the end. They are wearing out the competition.

One thing I've noticed is that Cuse is the best conditioned team ever. Nobody holding their shorts at the foul line. They have that extra jolt of juice at the end. They are wearing out the competition.

Meanwhile there is a thread about how the team is one heartbeat away from stroking out because they are so tired.

They will be fine. The ability to win these games is a skill even more important that shooting pct, rebounding pct, etc. When we start playing well again, we will start getting some comfortable wins.

Honestly tho guys... Obviously Syracuse is in great shape, but with the four minute media timeouts four times a half and all the timeouts teams have, They get plenty of rest. I think it's more mental... I agree they need to add another off the bench. Maybe give BJ a go instead of Roberson and see how he does

Eh, my Biddy Soccer League team, the Brentwood Food Mart Golden Eagles, were easily the least dominant team to have a 25 game win streak. We never won a game by more than a goal or two.

I have witnessed too many SU Teams that were good and flashy and didn't win the Championship.

This team is a true TEAM. Does not panic, plays Defense and gets the W. Enjoy the ride.

BMK will help with fatigue once he returns.

:)

Some of the strangest games I've ever witnessed. Wow.
No way this team should get all number one votes on Monday. Won two games with less than 7 seconds total remaining. Playing tired and without any confidence. Everyone is pressing with limited results. At least Christmas came ready to play tonight.

I have no idea why (because Syracuse has been dominant for years) but this flashed in brain reading the title of the thread.

With that being said...

;)

No way this team should get all number one votes on Monday. Won two games with less than 7 seconds total remaining. Playing tired and without any confidence. Everyone is pressing with limited results. At least Christmas came ready to play tonight.
Wait...now the Pitt game counts against us?

Edit: and who is going to steal them?

Why would another team get a number one vote over the existing, undefeated #1.
Every win isn't a blowout.
It's still a win. Quit being so depressing.

NorSyr66 said:

So who gets the other votes? Wichita state?

We still won the games. Arizona lost, do they get a vote? Witchita State played Marathon Oil and played it close, do they get a vote? Florida? I really think they lose to Kentucky tonight so I doubt them. If we don't get all the votes, who do you think does get the one or two other votes?

I've noticed that for a while now, we seems to have a bit of juice left at the end of games.

Eh, my Biddy Soccer League team, the Brentwood Food Mart Golden Eagles, were easily the least dominant team to have a 25 game win streak. We never won a game by more than a goal or two.

As a 12U coach, I salute you.

NorSyr66 said:

Confidence is one thing this team has in spades. If anything they are overconfident.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom