LeBron (and Spoelstra) Like MCW | Syracusefan.com

LeBron (and Spoelstra) Like MCW

Don't understand skurey and docsu reactions. The article stated, and what I heard as essentially strong praise (underlined)-

The best player in the NBA is a fan of Michael Carter-Williams.

"He has been playing great basketball," LeBron James told csnphilly.com on Friday. "Obviously he has his ups and downs like any ol' rookie, but he has been playing pretty steady basketball for his team, so they got a good one."

Alternatively, skurey and docsu must have gotten hung up on, he has his ups and downs like any ol' rookie. I don't think that makes LBJ a jerk or the statement "cowardly praise." Such objections seems a bit thin-skinned.

For those who require praise to be unadulterated (although I guess him throwing the word 'eventually' in there can be construed as dilutive by some) then concentrate more on Spoelstra's assessment-

"He is that long multi-skilled point guard," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said of MCW. "There are very few of those types of point guards with that skill set. He eventually can be a multi-position player. I mean he almost had a quadruple-double in our game. It tells you the ability he has on the court to impact the game in a lot of different areas."

...or maybe team do needs to turn on his sarcasm detector.

peace and love to all my Syracuse brethren