LeBron goes off on Barkley | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LeBron goes off on Barkley

I like Shaq, but I liked the show better before he was on it. Just Kenny, Ernie, Chuck, and sometimes Webber. Webber was better on there than Shaq, to me.

I don't watch as much as I used to, but I'm not a huge fan of Shaq on the show.

Does anyone watch "Open Court" on NBA tv? I haven't seen as many episodes lately, but it's basically a show with Ernie and 6 or 7 of the turner basketball guys and they'll discuss various topics. I loved it

I don't watch as much as I used to, but I'm not a huge fan of Shaq on the show.

Does anyone watch "Open Court" on NBA tv? I haven't seen as many episodes lately, but it's basically a show with Ernie and 6 or 7 of the turner basketball guys and they'll discuss various topics. I loved it

I love Open Court, though I also haven't seen it recently. I ditched cable for sling, and don't get NBATV anymore.

Only if they're willing to make Lance blowing in his ear their own celebration.

Otherwise, I'm rooting for Chalmers. Who didn't enjoy watching LeBron and Wade scream at Chalmers even if it was them that screwed up?

JR's become pretty much a model citizen playing with LeBron, maybe LBJ could keep Lance in check. Not sure that's possible, though, I think Lance's future may be in China...if he's lucky.

Mario's coming off an Achille's injury, but, if he's good to go, I'd think he'd fill the bill: a ball handler and, at times, good shooter who could give the Cavs 15, 20 minutes.

I like bits of Liggins' game and bits of McRae's, too bad they can't merge.

JR's become pretty much a model citizen playing with LeBron, maybe LBJ could keep Lance in check. Not sure that's possible, though, I think Lance's future may be in China...if he's lucky.

Mario's coming off an Achille's injury, but, if he's good to go, I'd think he'd fill the bill: a ball handler and, at times, good shooter who could give the Cavs 15, 20 minutes.

I like bits of Liggins' game and bits of McRae's, too bad they can't merge.

God bless the San Antonio Spurs.

You would be in the minority I think on this. Cardinals/ Astros? Really.

I don't like either team, personally, but it's a new level of cheating not seen in major sports before, regardless of the teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom