LeBron James slights Tyler Ennis to praise Shabazz Napier | Syracusefan.com

LeBron James slights Tyler Ennis to praise Shabazz Napier

Lebron goin in with the declarative statements lately. Guess he didnt get enough publicity from getting b***hsmacked by Plumlee and then crying about it after.

Lebron goin in with the declarative statements lately. Guess he didnt get enough publicity from getting b***hsmacked by Plumlee and then crying about it after.

I take it you aren't one of his biggest fans

Crying? He said he thought he was fouled, and he was, by Plumlee and Johnson. Plumlee said he went to foul him. And he did. I'm amazed at how much restraint and patience LeBron has ... he routinely gets wrapped up and beat up going to the hole. Only way to stop him. You'd be so on the bandwagon if Philip could somehow get him to New York. http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...on-cry-foul-referees-reject-article-1.1750345

Crying? He said he thought he was fouled, and he was, by Plumlee and Johnson. Plumlee said he went to foul him. And he did. I'm amazed at how much restraint and patience LeBron has ... he routinely gets wrapped up and beat up going to the hole. Only way to stop him. You'd be so on the bandwagon if Philip could somehow get him to New York. http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...on-cry-foul-referees-reject-article-1.1750345
Look at my second post. I don't hate Lebron. I actually like him sometimes.

That being said..

He doesn't get hammered anywhere near as much as Melo does (and Melo never gets the whistle).

He also laughed off a reporter asking if Brooklyn posed a threat.

Bizarre post game interview IMO.

Look at my second post. I don't hate Lebron. I actually like him sometimes.

That being said..

He doesn't get hammered anywhere near as much as Melo does (and Melo never gets the whistle).

He also laughed off a reporter asking if Brooklyn posed a threat.

Bizarre post game interview IMO.

I watch every Heat game I can, LeBron gets horse collared, wrapped up, hammered going to the hoop multiple times a game without getting a call. It's much like how players grabbed and hammered Shaq to keep him from scoring. But you bring up Carmelo, which, to me, is the underlying reason for having an issue with LeBron, Time to give up that fight, the LeBron-vs-Carmelo debate ended long ago. LeBron's unselfish, goes full-tilt, has become better and better each year since he came into the league straight outta high school, he regularly draws triple teams, has accomplished so much already, and, yet, he's a crier, a flopper. He's a special talent, if you like basketball, don't see how you can't admire and appreciate what he's done, and he's far from done.

I watch every Heat game I can, LeBron gets horse collared, wrapped up, hammered going to the hoop multiple times a game without getting a call. It's much like how players grabbed and hammered Shaq to keep him from scoring. But you bring up Carmelo, which, to me, is the underlying reason for having an issue with LeBron, Time to give up that fight, the LeBron-vs-Carmelo debate ended long ago. LeBron's unselfish, goes full-tilt, has become better and better each year since he came into the league straight outta high school, he regularly draws triple teams, has accomplished so much already, and, yet, he's a crier, a flopper. He's a special talent, if you like basketball, don't see how you can't admire and appreciate what he's done, and he's far from done.
I like Lebron, I'm just not his Internet messageboard defender. He had a bizarre press conference last night, it was funny.

I like Lebron, I'm just not his Internet messageboard defender. He had a bizarre press conference last night, it was funny.
You like LeBron? You started out by saying he got "b***hsmacked by Plumlee and then crying about it after." Hate to see what you'd think if you didn't like him. And if I'm defending him on an Internet message board, that's because we're discussing this on an Internet message board. Wanna discuss it in person? I'm on South Goodman Street in Rochester, stop over, I'm just pouring the Jameo to get ready to watch the Heat at Memphis.

Last edited:
You like LeBron? You started out by saying he got "b***hsmacked by Plumlee and then crying about it after." Hate to see what you'd think if you didn't like him. And if I'm defending him on an Internet message board, that's because we're discussing this on an Internet message board. Wanna discuss it in person? I'm on South Goodman Street in Rochester, stop over, I'm just pouring the Jameo to get ready to watch the Heat at Memphis.
Lol. I don't even know what to say to this.

Guys would get fouled like that every game only a couple decades ago and they didn't cry about it. For being an absolute physical monster, LeBron is one of the softest basketball players I've ever seen. The flopping is out of control, too.

Guys would get fouled like that every game only a couple decades ago and they didn't cry about it. For being an absolute physical monster, LeBron is one of the softest basketball players I've ever seen. The flopping is out of control, too.
Very soft. A regular girly man.

Dude was fouled twice on that play.

Lebron's opinion is pretty irrelevant

Irrelevant? He's the best player in the league and he's got two rings and maybe he's headed for a third. If his opinion on young players is irrelevant, whose is relevant?

Irrelevant? He's the best player in the league and he's got two rings and maybe he's headed for a third. If his opinion on young players is irrelevant, whose is relevant?
Elite players are often horrible judges of talent. Look at MJ's track record.

Isaiah Thomas, Elgin Baylor and Joe Dumars don't want you to forget about their draft history either.

sufandu said:

Larry Bird?