LeBron James slights Tyler Ennis to praise Shabazz Napier | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LeBron James slights Tyler Ennis to praise Shabazz Napier

Ever hear of Jerry West? He was an elite player and he's done pretty well as a judge of talent.
Yes. See my reply to two3zone. Your sarcastic tone strengthens your argument, though.

Very soft. A regular girly man.

All this vid shows is that LeBron is strong, which I already said he is ("physical monster"). Tim Hardaway is not a strong man by NBA standards and neither is Kirk Heinrich, yet I bet LeBron was upset with their fouls. "It's not a basketball play, blah, blah, blah." Okay; how about players just do what they did back in the day, instead of the relatively tame wrap-ups they're using now? Let's have players start trying to block his layups (practically impossible) so they end up using the best alternative, an elbow through the face. I'm sure that would work out well for him.

Or should players do nothing? Because he's 6'8" and can jump out of the gym, so his shots on fastbreaks cannot be blocked, players should just give up since they can't make a play on the ball, right? That makes sense.

Isaiah Thomas, Elgin Baylor and Joe Dumars don't want you to forget about their draft history either.

Isaiah Thomas' draft history is actually pretty good. It was the signings and trades that he messed up horribly, but he drafted guys like:
Trevor Ariza (2nd round)
traded Kurt Thomas and Djion Thompson on draft day for Quentin Richardson and the rights to Nate Robinson
Wilson Chandler (23rd)
David Lee (3oth)

He screwed up the one time he had a high draft pick (taking Channing Frye 8th), but he had a pretty good track record considering all of their picks were late 1sts or 2nd round picks.

Last edited:
I watch every Heat game I can, LeBron gets horse collared, wrapped up, hammered going to the hoop multiple times a game without getting a call. It's much like how players grabbed and hammered Shaq to keep him from scoring. But you bring up Carmelo, which, to me, is the underlying reason for having an issue with LeBron, Time to give up that fight, the LeBron-vs-Carmelo debate ended long ago. LeBron's unselfish, goes full-tilt, has become better and better each year since he came into the league straight outta high school, he regularly draws triple teams, has accomplished so much already, and, yet, he's a crier, a flopper. He's a special talent, if you like basketball, don't see how you can't admire and appreciate what he's done, and he's far from done.

I never saw any player get fouled as hard as Shaq...and I don't remember him constantly bitchin' about it. It goes w/ the territory of being the best in the game and has happened throughout the history of the NBA. LeBiotche needs to quit whining and play through it like the great ones always have. Then again the great ones also have tended to stay and build championships around them, not run off to join their 2 best friends and guarantee championships. But I digress.
Btw- I respect LeBron the player and think he's one of the greatest talents of all times. But, IMHO, he's a whiny, entitled lil' biotche who takes/took the easy way out and wants special treatment. He needs to man up and stop crying- and no, I don't "like" him.
JMHO :cool:

never saw any player get fouled as hard as Shaq...and I don't remember him constantly bitchin' about it. It goes w/ the territory of being the best in the game and has happened throughout the history of the NBA. LeBiotche needs to quit whining and play through it like the great ones always have. Then again the great ones also have tended to stay and build championships around them, not run off to join their 2 best friends and guarantee championships. But I digress.
Btw- I respect LeBron the player and think he's one of the greatest talents of all times. But, IMHO, he's a whiny, entitled lil' biotche who takes/took the easy way out and wants special treatment. He needs to man up and stop crying- and no, I don't "like" him.
JMHO :cool:I
It's true. I also remember Jordan taking a beating from the Pistons, and against the 76ers during one of the first title runs. The Knicks teams with Oakley and Ewing used to beat on him to.

LBJ might not even know who all the PGs are coming out. If you are a casual fan of college hoops then Napier's stock is going to be attractive simply because of the last man standing scenario and that he can really shoot as well. Much ado about nothing, imo.

Irrelevant? He's the best player in the league and he's got two rings and maybe he's headed for a third. If his opinion on young players is irrelevant, whose is relevant?

And Michael Jordan thinks Adam Morrison was the best player in college a few years ago. Like I said irrelevant