Lebron looked exhausted in that halftime show | Syracusefan.com

Lebron looked exhausted in that halftime show

I think this postseason has taken 2 years off his career.

Hope you're right, but Lebron is a finely conditioned athlete--I'm sure he'll be fine.

I'm encouraged that the Spurs erased that lead and came all the way back, given how well Lebron / Wade played in the first half.

There's a lot of basketball left to be played in this game.

great game ... two exceptional teams that play great team ball ... defense tonight a thing of beauty

wade isnt washes up but performances like tonight are not the norm from him anymore. he cant do it every night anymore-

wade isnt washes up but performances like tonight are not the norm from him anymore. he cant do it every night anymore-

He's like Jimmy Connors in his later years. Brilliant at times, but needs to tank it every now and then to conserve energy.

Looks like LeBron got his second wind. Also looks like the reports of his and the Heat's death have been greatly exaggerated.

Looks like LeBron got his second wind. Also looks like the reports of his and the Heat's death have been greatly exaggerated.

But by the same token, the series is all even. I think most pundits would have predicted that the Heat would have won the first two games at home.

Tonight's win means that the series won't be a rout, but it is far from over.

I said it yesterday I think, the last 2 rounds of the playoffs have been a roller coaster for Miami. They win a game, they're great, then they lose one, and they're screwed. There's still a lot of ball to be played. I think San Antonio needs to win Game 5 though; I can't see them taking both 6 and 7 in Miami. But the way this series has gone, they will probably win Game 5.

Wade isn't washed up, but he isn't the same player he was. He was amazing last night, but his body isn't going to let him do that as much as it used to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom