LeBron may be interested in teaming with Carmelo | Syracusefan.com

LeBron may be interested in teaming with Carmelo

I could see the headline's now; "Lebron wins Title, Melo tags along for the ride" or "Melo finally wins a Title thanks to Lebron"

jk, but not really, but kind of.

Melo needs a point guard. That's all.

Melo would be just as touted and successful as lebron if he had the most winning player of the decade, D. Wade, by his side too. Not to mention that raptor Bosh.

I could see the headline's now; "Lebron wins Title, Melo tags along for the ride" or "Melo finally wins a Title thanks to Lebron"

jk, but not really, but kind of.
I dont know. The same would be said about Lebron always needing superstars by his side.

Melo needs a point guard. That's all.

Melo would be just as touted and successful as lebron if he had the most winning player of the decade, D. Wade, by his side too. Not to mention that raptor Bosh.
A worn-out Wade who needed to take off around a third of the season to get right for the post-season and Bosh don't win 40 f****** games without LBJ (homage to JB).

LeBron is a consummate team player and alpha dog, as well as an incredibly skilled and brilliant athlete, who has elevated players around him, and been highly successful, everywhere he's been since high school. Melo's a helluva player, but it's OK if he's not LeBron. I thought people long ago gave up that fight.

A worn-out Wade who needed to take off around a third of the season to get right for the post-season and Bosh don't win 40 f****** games without LBJ (homage to JB).

LeBron is a consummate team player and alpha dog, as well as an incredibly skilled and brilliant athlete, who has elevated players around him, and been highly successful, everywhere he's been since high school. Melo's a helluva player, but it's OK if he's not LeBron. I thought people long ago gave up that fight.

Wade's a winner. He was what Lebron was missing. Give Carmelo 2006 Wade or 2014 Wade, makes no difference.

Wade's a winner. He was what Lebron was missing. Give Carmelo 2006 Wade or 2014 Wade, makes no difference.
Yep, Wade was what was missing ... for 28 of 82 games last season, 13 the year before, and 33 the year before that.

Yep, Wade was what was missing ... for 28 of 82 games last season, 13 the year before, and 33 the year before that.

Anyone can win during the season, especially when you have Bosh and Allan too. Not to mention a semi competent guard in chalmers.

Anyone can win during the season, especially when you have Bosh and Allan too. Not to mention a semi competent guard in chalmers.
Now I get it, you're either trollin' or trippin', 'cause I can't believe you really believe this.

I dont think Lebron's cast is as good as people make them out to be, Lebron is ridiculous and especially this year has had to do everything. However, it is way better than 90% of the league and while Melo isnt Lebron, if you give him Lebron's supporting cast, he just might be KD.

Lebron is the most talented beast in the NBA.

However, when building championship calibre teams, you need that player with the killer instinct. The player who gets shi- done. That is Wade. That dude knows how to win.

His killer instinct coupled with Lebron's unrivaled talent is hard to beat.

i've been aware of this for six years or so. Stephen a. mouth thinks he knows all'wrong. melo and bron have a brothers closeness since the late ninties. wade was added to the team during international play. I didn't think this could happen, but it can happen, because they want it to. it will happen in Miami, new York or Orlando. none of them care about batman or robin.

Trueblue25 said:
Lebron is the most talented beast in the NBA. However, when building championship calibre teams, you need that player with the killer instinct. The player who gets shi- done. That is Wade. That dude knows how to win. His killer instinct coupled with Lebron's unrivaled talent is hard to beat.

Lebron doesn't have killer instinct? Lmao

Bosh and Wade with a decent 2/3 guy get to the Eastern Conference Finals, easy

Right, just see how successful Toronto was with Bosh and Seattle was with a prime Allen.

Chalmers...there aren't like 100 other guards in the league who can do what he does, either!

i've been aware of this for six years or so. Stephen a. mouth thinks he knows all'wrong. melo and bron have a brothers closeness since the late ninties. wade was added to the team during international play. I didn't think this could happen, but it can happen, because they want it to. it will happen in Miami, new York or Orlando. none of them care about batman or robin.

Yeah, Lebron and Carmelo knew each other in the late 90's...when they were completely unknown 13-14 year olds living in Akron and Baltimore, respectively.

Just like Carmelo grew up watching Bernard King when he was -2 years old.

When has Chalmers been semi competent? He's one of the worst starting PG's in the league. Like close to the very worst.

When has Chalmers been semi competent? He's one of the worst starting PG's in the league. Like close to the very worst.
Try rooting for a team that subjects you to Felton and Prigioni every night. I'm sure the Lakers would've loved Chalmers this past season. You can do a lot worse than Mario Chalmers, especially when you have:
Dwyane Wade
Chris Bosh
Ray Allen
Birdman
Rashard Lewis
Etc... Included in Lebrons supporting cast.

The name on the FRONT of the jersey should decide love/hate of a Lebron & Melo Dynamic Duo.

50% is in place...and it obviously scares the living bejesus out of a lot of you.

a9ed842f739e930dc8e9340bafbbaeaf77994c50c74fc6a86b046b54cb9b2c59.jpg

The name on the FRONT of the jersey should decide love/hate of a Lebron & Melo Dynamic Duo.

50% is in place...and it obviously scares the living bejesus out of a lot of you.

a9ed842f739e930dc8e9340bafbbaeaf77994c50c74fc6a86b046b54cb9b2c59.jpg

Rather than many being scared, I think this board would be overrun with "Knicks fans" if that happened. There's not that many NBA fans here. You'll have all the casuals or former fans suddenly taking a big interest in the successful NY team with an SU star, making posts asking when the Knicks traded Oakley and the guy with the Knicks logo cut into his hair(Mason), etc. You'll love it!

Try rooting for a team that subjects you to Felton and Prigioni every night. I'm sure the Lakers would've loved Chalmers this past season. You can do a lot worse than Mario Chalmers, especially when you have:
Dwyane Wade
Chris Bosh
Ray Allen
Birdman
Rashard Lewis
Etc... Included in Lebrons supporting cast.
You cannot do a lot worse than Mario Chalmers, thats a damn lie!