LeBron may be interested in teaming with Carmelo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LeBron may be interested in teaming with Carmelo

Anyone can win during the season, especially when you have Bosh and Allan too. Not to mention a semi competent guard in chalmers.
Mario, Bosh and Allen were great tonight, put the Heat on their backs.

I think these two guys would be like peas and carrots. Melo would pass more and LeBron is often too unselfish. Heck, I wouldn't mind moving LeBron to point.

Rather than many being scared, I think this board would be overrun with "Knicks fans" if that happened. There's not that many NBA fans here. You'll have all the casuals or former fans suddenly taking a big interest in the successful NY team with an SU star, making posts asking when the Knicks traded Oakley and the guy with the Knicks logo cut into his hair(Mason), etc. You'll love it!
well that scares the living bejesus out of me.

its a good thing the Knick Bandwagon is a ship.

a ship at sea not picking anyone else up.

unfortunetly its also a ship that hasnt found a port in a long arse time.

but when it does...who-ha!!!!!

Carmelo should opt for wade bosh and ray allen. LeBron isn't on the mt rushmore on his team

Lebron doesn't have killer instinct? Lmao

Not like Wade, unless you're trying to forget about all the years prior to the 2nd big three, especially '06

Right, just see how successful Toronto was with Bosh and Seattle was with a prime Allen.

Chalmers...there aren't like 100 other guards in the league who can do what he does, either!

'06 D Wade, championship. Bosh and Allan are perfect support cast.

Are we not going to talk about the killer instinct that Wade had without also mentioning the killer whistle he got in the 06 finals?
Don't get me wrong, Wade is an all time great player. But I guess Lebron really can't win. Killer instinct, you wanna talk game 6 against the Celtics in 2012?
Last 2 games of the NBA finals last year, team down 3-2, averages 34/11/7. And spends a lot of the last 2 games guarding Tony Parker.
Down 2-1, on the road in Indy in 2012, he drops 40/18/9.

The guy has had some just legendary performances in huge games the last few years.

I like LeBron. I can't stand guys like Stephen a. who heaven forbid he find fault with a brother. LeBron stunk the joint up. unlike wade he's mentally a train wreck.

'06 D Wade, championship. Bosh and Allan are perfect support cast.

Wade is still good, but he's nowhere near what he was back in 2006 when he was as good as anybody in the league. It's a good supporting cast to be sure. None of those guys on their own are anywhere near the impact players Lebron is. Wade was at one time. Allen and Bosh, as good as they were/are, never were at that level where they alone could elevate a team/franchise.

Not like Wade, unless you're trying to forget about all the years prior to the 2nd big three, especially '06

Take a look at those Cav teams he played on and tell me ONE other player that could have made them a .500 team let alone getting them to the playoffs and into the finals. As much as people want to say one person can win it all it doesn't happen and never will, I'm sure Carmelo would agree with that.

Yeah, Lebron and Carmelo knew each other in the late 90's...when they were completely unknown 13-14 year olds living in Akron and Baltimore, respectively.

Just like Carmelo grew up watching Bernard King when he was -2 years old.
wrong they played mega aau and when sneaker camps were in vogue they not only played multiple camps but often roomed together.

well that scares the living bejesus out of me.

its a good thing the Knick Bandwagon is a ship.

a ship at sea not picking anyone else up.

unfortunetly its also a ship that hasnt found a port in a long arse time.

but when it does...who-ha!!!!!
But it has to have a captain with a compass to get to the port. Dolan?

Trueblue25 said:
Melo needs a point guard. That's all. Melo would be just as touted and successful as lebron if he had the most winning player of the decade, D. Wade, by his side too. Not to mention that raptor Bosh.

Just trust Phil and all will be well.