Ledo will announce Thursday at 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ledo will announce Thursday at 3

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
Says he hasn't committed to PC

Providence!
I wonder if Keno will make his team play defense or if they will simply continue to chuck?

Providence!
I wonder if Keno will make his team play defense or if they will simply continue to chuck?
Keno is gonzo. Cooley from Fairfield has taken over. He's a good coach, i'll be rooting for him.

Shows how much I pay attention to Prov in the off season. I didn't understand what keno was doing or how he expected it to work.

cant see him coming here with the depth at his potential positions. nevertheless i'd welcome him with open arms.

cant see him coming here with the depth at his potential positions. nevertheless i'd welcome him with open arms.

If he's really 6-6 now he could play SF for us.

Article this AM said he was committed to PU
He stated it publicly on his Facebook today. Who knows though. I think the PGs commitment was the icing for him

Would be a good day if Syracuse got him and destroyed Wake Forest on thrusday.

I'd be surprised if it weren't the Friars.
Does he even have any other offers at this point? I thought most of the big schools were shying away due to his reputation.

Any1 hear anything as far as us having a legitimate shot on Thursday?

He is going to wait until Syracuse has a game in the Garden and then he is going to announce at the ESPN fanzone bar and eatery in Manhattan. The surprise choice will be Rhode Island School of Design.

As CBS reports...bad omen for Providence. So who are the other contenders? SU, WVA, Ky,and Connecticut. Who else could Calhoun put on financial aid? Hmmmmmm...way to go around the NCAA penalties. Since theylost 3 schollies they have 3 schollies to use. Does SU really want Ledo? His off court antics and musical high schools aren't exactly rep of a stable kid. I mean the kid looks good and is a shooter but will he add anything to team cohesion? What has Cal offered to get Ledo to reconsider Providence?

As CBS reports...bad omen for Providence. So who are the other contenders? SU, WVA, Ky,and Connecticut. Who else could Calhoun put on financial aid? Hmmmmmm...way to go around the NCAA penalties. Since theylost 3 schollies they have 3 schollies to use. Does SU really want Ledo? His off court antics and musical high schools aren't exactly rep of a stable kid. I mean the kid looks good and is a shooter but will he add anything to team cohesion? What has Cal offered to get Ledo to reconsider Providence?
id love to get ledo but i have the same feeling about him as i have towards lindsay lohan..moments where it would seem like a great idea to jump all over it, then you take a step back, think about it and move on

Plus I don't think Ledo would find the type of PT here as he probablywants.

...interestingly most services had him tied to Providence...perhaps there is another team that may want to break through that has the team history; place to play; place to practice; and a winning tradition...if 'Cuse wants the guy get the guy...afterall; 2012 commits are not lining up at our door...or are they Francis and Jake? (it is getting boring not talking about our recruits)!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom