Legends Society (donors) - POLL | Syracusefan.com

Legends Society (donors) - POLL

Are you a member of the Legends Society?

• Yes

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 60 88.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've received a number of solicitations to be a member so the thought counts, right? Unfortunately not in a position I can make that sort of five year commitment but I think the program makes sense. They've done a good job on social highlighting lower level donors too, which is a marked change.

Hard to stomach giving back to a university with a $70k a year price tag and a majority of alums still paying back loans. $25k donation for sports is for wealthy people that light money on fire in the backyard for fun. Few Cuse alums I know have that cash on hand. Maybe when I retire or die.

Hard to stomach giving back to a university with a $70k a year price tag and a majority of alums still paying back loans. $25k donation for sports is for wealthy people that light money on fire in the backyard for fun. Few Cuse alums I know have that cash on hand. Maybe when I retire or die.

I've received a number of solicitations to be a member so the thought counts, right? Unfortunately not in a position I can make that sort of five year commitment but I think the program makes sense. They've done a good job on social highlighting lower level donors too, which is a marked change.

For the things that I criticize the university about, I do need to give props for stepping up their game in athletics fundraising, specifically as it relates to stewardship. That Legends Society site is nicely done. Only thing I would like to see is a couple stories on Legends Society members. More beyond just a "testimonial" quote that you would see on any generic business website.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom