Class of 2015 - legit rutgers question | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 legit rutgers question

tipphill

All Conference
they have 4 three star commits for next year. i am just asking as we have none at this point. big 10 influence maybe as they continue to be more successful than us----and has been for some time. i feel this is a make it or break year for su in the recruiting war for this staff.

they have 4 three star commits for next year. i am just asking as we have none at this point. big 10 influence maybe as they continue to be more successful than us----and has been for some time. i feel this is a make it or break year for su in the recruiting war for this staff.

According to who? 247, Rivals, Scout and ESPN don't have any of their recruits rated as 4 stars.

tep624 said:
According to who? 247, Rivals, Scout and ESPN don't have any of their recruits rated as 4 stars.

Must be Toad. He's like - "commit to Rutgers and get an extra star! Go to Syracuse and I'll forget you exist!"

They actually have 5, they just picked up another solid 3 star RB from Floirda. But no I don't think the BIG is giving them an advantage. Just the way it has worked out thus far. We should start picking them up about now, and everything will even out. I'd actually prefer our 2014 approach where we were a little more selective.

Two things...The words "legit" and "rutgers" should never be used in the same sentence or even the same train of thought, and with rutgers their commits are only exceeded by their decommits.

you misunderstood him, they have four 3star recruits, and got another 3star today, making 5 3*

I really like the LB they got out of florida, he was a captain for the USA team a few months ago

you misunderstood him, they have four 3star recruits, and got another 3star today, making 5 3*

I really like the LB they got out of florida, he was a captain for the USA team a few months ago

You have 12 posts and you jump in on this thread? Smells like a buttgers fan.

I knocked RU last class in beginning ... But they finished strong

They have a great base to start this year, and that is reality.

They schedule to inflate record which inflates recruit perception, and thus recruit rankings.

They have committed to their program at a level we can only envy ...

Until we get a few commits ( this weekend) we cannot say much at this point

This is a confusing question.

Yep misread the question.

And Rutgers has their first decommit (Ted Field) of the year! Did anyone else notice that Devan Carter, who went to RU (at least in part) because they were going to let him play RB instead of LB like SU wanted, has been switched to.....LB!

Devan can leave if he doesn't like it. U Albany is looking for a big running back...but he would end up playing defensive end there. Shafer knows best!

Untrue. For instance, asking, "How many places in the Rutgers football offices can you poop in before it becomes overkill?" is a legit question.
Before it becomes overkill or even noticed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom