Lemon is Good to Go | Syracusefan.com

Lemon is Good to Go

That is great news!

please don't get hurt...please don't get hurt...please don't get hurt...

Someone is happy...

medium_Syracuse%20Coach%20Football.JPG

There is a post over on USC's ex-gf site where a Trojan fan talks about a group of Cuse fans that were saying Lemon Drop a lot in the Coliseum last fall.

I really would like to resurrect that on their board.

You know after Alec has 8 for 162 and 2 Scores or some such line

Regardless of how many catches he has tomorrow, he will make things a little easier for the other WRs.

Yeah. But Kobena isn't on pace to set the school record for career receptions by like October.
I'm going to throw this out there.

Lemon will end as our all time leader in receptions, but I think that he'll have an even more prolific NFL career. From what I gather Alec has rarely played in games for us at full strength. The guy's a warrior. One of my all-time favorites.

I'm going to throw this out there.

Lemon will end as our all time leader in receptions, but I think that he'll have an even more prolific NFL career. From what I gather Alec has rarely played in games for us at full strength. The guy's a warrior. One of my all-time favorites.
I like Lemon a lot, but usually guys don't get healthier when they go to the NFL.

I like Lemon a lot, but usually guys don't get healthier when they go to the NFL.
Pure speculation on my part, but I don't think he's a guy that injures easily. I think what's happened is he's been willing to play through a lot of pain so he's never really been able to patch up from the injuries he has had. I'm hopeful after he heads on to the NFL that he'll be able to heal up and maintain his health.

Lemon's been a rock on a really weak unit during a time when our team's haven't been strong. He's like John Wallace light.

GREAT NEWS. Everybody get up and do "the Dougie". I was doing "the Dougie" after we started coming back against NW last week. I was doing it intoxicated and almost broke my coffee table like Chris Farley (in a van down by the river). GO Cuse!