Lemon or Sales | Syracusefan.com

Lemon or Sales

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
Do both go? Which goes higher? If I'm a GM and I want a possession receiver, I'm taking Lemon without hesitation.

Lemon yes, Sales I doubt.

Hope Goggins gets picked too. Maaaaaybe Sharpe as a LB prospect?

There are 14 WR's ahead of Lemon right now. yikes, I hope teams think differently

If Lemon doesn't get drafted he will still get a shot with someone.

If Lemon doesn't get drafted he will still get a shot with someone.

I think he more than gets a shot. I think he sticks. Would just love to see him get drafted to a good situation. Really think he is being undervalued in this draft. Nassib and Shamarko may have been over valued a bit. But I think the reverse is true to Lemon.

Lemon will play on Sundays.
I hope so too...
Alec reminds me of that WR out of Ohio St., Robiskie? Will he have just enough speed to play in the NFL, that's the question...

I think he more than gets a shot. I think he sticks. Would just love to see him get drafted to a good situation. Really think he is being undervalued in this draft. Nassib and Shamarko may have been over valued a bit. But I think the reverse is true to Lemon.

I agree he will stick somewhere, just saying that he will get the shot. I think he will turn heads when he gets the shot.

He'll have his chance, he (actually both) will be in camps.

Round 7 for Lemon...hopefully a good situation. Sales will get a FA contract. I think Lemon makes a squad. I think Sales should play in the CFL for a year or two.

The Jets have no receivers. They're all waiver wire guys. They should jump on one of them in round 5.

Idk if either get drafted. Lemon will play on sunday's though.

Ravens need WR's. A late round pick of a local all big east caliber WR would be ideal.

Giants will go LB and Lemon in the 7th.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom