Len Elmore | Syracusefan.com

Len Elmore

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
during the game goes something like fab is back or back in the fold. anyone else catch this. im like huh? how do you know ?

I caught it, I think he just asuming he's back bc all the early reports saturday said he would be back on tuesday

No. Len elmore knows more about syracuse basketball. He is the man. If he said it, I buy it. Yeah, Fab is back saturday. Thanks Len.

And notice... Len did not say "it could be a while".

Think about it. (sarcasm)

So the only official report we hear is "could be a while", a vague nothing comment at best. Our insiders dont seem too confident this will get resolved quickly and dont seem to gung ho on him even coming back, though they havent ruled it out. Yet, Len Elmore, Andy Katz, and Seth Davis all think hes coming back and act like its not much of a big deal. This is madness, I say, madness!!!

...March Madness...the curse of 'Cuse...first AO...now Fab...does he come back; if so when; why was he out; does the University have answers...if so, how do they keep it under lock and key like this...oh wait...the ACC...no one on the previous board knew about that either...we need a MOLE from the board...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom