Less then a week to the big bad drunks from WV | Syracusefan.com

Less then a week to the big bad drunks from WV

CaliCuse

All American
The 1987 WV game may have been the most exciting game that I ever saw. It was one of the loudest for damn sure. Players who I keep in mind from that game are a bit of the legendary kids that I've had the pleasure of cheering for. Donnie, Mikey and Pat and Tommy

...of all the teams remaining in the BE, and hopefully not for much longer, WVU is my favorite...and one reason is that their boards are very good and actually quite fair in their outlook toward 'Cuse...not to mention WVU's athletics are very competitive and give 'Cuse a battle each and every time...

...of all the teams remaining in the BE, and hopefully not for much longer, WVU is my favorite...and one reason is that their boards are very good and actually quite fair in their outlook toward 'Cuse...not to mention WVU's athletics are very competitive and give 'Cuse a battle each and every time...
WVU football has done a lot over the past several years to keep Big East football somewhat relevant, despite the best efforts of ESPN to ignore the conference.

Less then a week to the big bad drunks from WV

"Then" or "than"? You are still a mess, Cali. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom