Let it go A rod | Syracusefan.com

Let it go A rod

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Noone believes your story.
You have been exposed more than once.
You are a major distraction and first class (less) cheat.
You got away with highway robbery and hit the megaball with your 10 year contract
You are not respected.
You could qualify as being a sociopath.
Jeter you will never be.
Amen.

I want him to keep fighting. Here me out.

We know A-Rod's a bum. That won't change.

But MLB and Selig aren't squeaky clean in this. Let's not pretend that A-Rod alone is what's wrong with baseball. There's some stuff rotten at the top. Let's get it all cleaned up in one shot.

I wonder if he was ever clean during his career, or whether all his stats. were a product of PED's.

Sounds good to me Otto, everyone gets exposed if there is merit to it.
That's what I'm saying. I think if most people honestly ask themselves if they truly believe that MLB has acted 100% above board in this ARod thing, they'd say they don't.

Arod is delusional. Nobody in their right mind thinks MLB is innocent. Arod still thinks he is a role model and good person in all of this and still thinks he did nothing wrong, at all.

Alexander Emmanuel Rodriguez has earned, to date, $353,416,280 strictly from playing baseball. As he sues the players union and mlb. Take your money and go to the Dominican and live the rest of your life in luxury you tool.

I want him to keep fighting. Here me out.

We know A-Rod's a bum. That won't change.

But MLB and Selig aren't squeaky clean in this. Let's not pretend that A-Rod alone is what's wrong with baseball. There's some stuff rotten at the top. Let's get it all cleaned up in one shot.
That 60 Minutes segment nearly made me vomit, with Bosch coming across more like a Hollywood caricature of a bad guy than an actual human, and Manfred sporting some Nixon-esque sweat over his upper lip as he defended MLB's decision to climb in bed with Bosch.

Absolutely no one looks good in this -- the cheaters and their suppliers, Selig & his boys, the MLBPA, as well as the players, owners, team personnel and media that chose to look the other way.

But despite all that, they haven't been able to ruin the game. Yet.