Let the record show.... | Syracusefan.com

Let the record show....

cto

Administrator
...SU was trailing 39-40 when I turned on the game and joined the chat room. We immediately started a HUGE run. I think SU should pay me to attend games... rather than vice versa. ;)

No no no. They started making a comeback when I finished my beer. They should pay me to finish beers.
I support this idea, as long as we swap out you, and they pay me to finish beers instead.

ok chill. i realized a long time ago that wearing my boxers backwards don't matter. else we'd be invincible.

...SU was trailing 39-40 when I turned on the game and joined the chat room. We immediately started a HUGE run. I think SU should pay me to attend games... rather than vice versa. ;)

I can attest to this statement!

Let the record show that I checked the score from my phone and Cuse was down a point. I kept the browser open with a smirk. I do not panic. Next time it auto-refreshed, 4 or 5 point lead, and then they kicked it into gear.

Also, the record shall reflect of how sad I was missing the first game in at least a few years. High times, not so much.

You're all wrong. They started their run when I got back home from Wegmans with dinner. I got out of the car when Matt Park called the basket that put HP ahead and then joined my daughter in the computer room for the steamrolling. Wegman's subs rock!

It would behoove you to be on time for Nova!
Ooo. That opens a whole can of worms that will be totally out of Joyce' s hand. Up to the airlines. I don't want to put so much pressure on her. The team may have to learn to rely on their own talents.

Now I thought it was because I got home and started watching the game.
I think SU should pay me to stay home and watch all of their games.

Or Joyce, maybe you just need to be in the chat room for all games from now on.

You're all wrong. They started their run when I got back home from Wegmans with dinner. I got out of the car when Matt Park called the basket that put HP ahead and then joined my daughter in the computer room for the steamrolling. Wegman's subs rock!
I only liked that because I am home from my company's Christmas Party, a little drunk (my wife drove) and could eat 1 or 3 Wegman's subs right now. ;)

I am drunk. Sing silver bells with me.
City sidewalks, busy sidewalks, dressed in holiday style... in the air is a feeling of Christmas. Children laughing, people passing, greeting smile after smile, and on every street corner you'll hear...

I'm to blame for the stale performance- due to life circumstances I couldn't wear orange yesterday. I was sure it would come back to haunt the team...very glad they were good enough to win without me contributing-- I guess that's a good sign but I'm going to double my wearing (my triple) of orange for the Villanova game.

I am drunk. Sing silver bells with me.
City sidewalks, busy sidewalks, dressed in holiday style... in the air is a feeling of Christmas. Children laughing, people passing, greeting smile after smile, and on every street corner you'll hear...
This cracks me up. It sounds as if Seattle was alive with the sound of music in the wee hours of the morning. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom