Let's embrace it | Syracusefan.com

Let's embrace it

moqui

generational talent
put on the black hat and ride into the ACC as the outlaw Yankee invaders

UNLV had a terrific run wearing the black hat - 4 elite eights and 3 final fours in five years, including a title.

put on the black hat and ride into the ACC as the outlaw Yankee invaders

UNLV had a terrific run wearing the black hat - 4 elite eights and 3 final fours in five years, including a title.
Exactly. I always loved a good 'renegade' program. Just win.

I want a tee shirt with a picture of a chip on a shoulder.

I'm in, and while we're at it the pigskin program can adopt the same.

Wow. Crazy coincidence? Our Thursday game has been changed from Noon to 4:20

yeah, and what happened to UNLV? Long term, you can't win that way.

I may actually hit up downtown tonight to see if I can score some. I dont even know where to go but...

the last time that this team was "dealing with a scandal" they went on a 20+ game win streak dominating teams. when it died down they finally lost and started playing down to competition...

IOW, nat'l championship INC!

Somewhere Mark Schwarz is rolling a fatty as we speak and popping the champagne.

Right on.. at least we are sitting here.. (frustrated no doubt) but in the know that our institution reported the events and was upfront about it once it was discovered. Unlike the poor UK saps that will be balling their eyes out as Cal sits on a beach somewhere while the NCAA puts its HQ next to UK's campus to discuss the collection of all awards gathered by the likes of Cousins, Wall, Orton, Bledsoe, Davis, Jones and all future UK draft picks.

I'm in. Who's bringing the rolling papers to the BET tourney on Thursday? Lets show the rest of the BE fans how we do it at Syracuse. :D

I'm in.

8283.jpg

I'm in. Who's bringing the rolling papers to the BET tourney on Thursday? Lets show the rest of the BE fans how we do it at Syracuse. :D
I have some half eaten apples that I was going to just throw away.

I want to see this Big Head in the stands at the BET

250px-Mucha-job.jpg

They already hate our guts done there, just go to a lax game south of the mason dixon line. When we start kicking their butts in hoops all hell will break loose. When the lax boys play in FF's down there, they ALL root against us. It's great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom