Let's Get Up! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Let's Get Up!

Out of breathe, just had the world's smallest mosh pit with me and my son. No damage done but we were bouncing around to this song. I really need to exercise.

Great one, Juanas got me fired up!
Along similar lines, one that always comes to mind before getting on the mountain.
The tempo speeds up and up and up throughout the song (got to make it to about 1:30)

From then H-bomb to the Ice watch your speed balling kidies.

Out of breathe, just had the world's smallest mosh pit with me and my son. No damage done but we were bouncing around to this song. I really need to exercise.
This is going to sound lame, but I used to play "Stop" before my college tennis matches. I had a streak of hitting someone in four straight matches, mostly with overheads. I think it is a record.

This is going to sound lame, but I used to play "Stop" before my college tennis matches. I had a streak of hitting someone in four straight matches, mostly with overheads. I think it is a record.
Not lame at all, hysterical about the record, but not lame :D

Van with the Band! Really cool seeing Levon Helm towards the end of the video. Rick Danko and Robbie Roberson... playing with unbridled joy! Great video... thanks for posting it an brightening up my day!

getting drunk (or stoned...or both...) and watching the last waltz is always a good time.

Not lame at all, hysterical about the record, but not lame :D
My friends that didn't play tennis joked about me playing tennis, but they knew better than to step on the court with me. I just wanted my opponents to understand that if they were going to lob me, they better not approach the net or they will be a target. Once you either get pegged by a 120mph overhead or feel it whiz by you, you don't come back to the net. etiquette be damned.