Let's go Hoosiers, tonight. | Syracusefan.com

Let's go Hoosiers, tonight.

Here's hoping they smell deuces tonight.

Got I just love that doris burke line. quite possibly the best commentator quote ive ever heard.

And lets be honest, one slip of the tongue on it and we have ourselves one perverted player in Devo.

I just have a feeling Indiana knocks off Wisconsin at home tonight - which would strengthen our win against them. I obsess over RPI probably more than I should.
Wisky favored by 3.5. They have a pretty good team. I hope IU wins but not sure they can do it.

that is about as un syracuse as you can get -ranks as a bigger sin than wanting anything good for gtown rutgirls or uconvicts-

it is your duty as a su fan to want nothing good for kieth smart university-EVER

that is about as un syracuse as you can get -ranks as a bigger sin than wanting anything good for gtown rutgirls or uconvicts-

it is your duty as a su fan to want nothing good for kieth smart university-EVER

Eh, it's not their fault we didn't call a timeout with 4 seconds left.

Wisconsin has beaten IU 12 or 13 times in a row. Got their number. Lets hope it changes tonight.

Eh, it's not their fault we didn't call a timeout with 4 seconds left.
triche was too short is more like it- or because he jumps like a white guy

no matter how you look at it anything indiana sucks moose testies

So conflicted, want to cheer for Hoosiers ... hands won't clap ... cannot make verbal sounds of support ... remote control won't search for game ... what is happening?

Absolutely delightful watching IU down Wiskey and Crean their clocks. As a special added bonus it was fantastic watching Crean have as Dan Dakich would call it, "an out of body experience" as he faced the scorers table in response to becoming livid with Yogi Farrells early 2nd half play.

Absolutely delightful watching IU down Wiskey and Crean their clocks. As a special added bonus it was fantastic watching Crean have as Dan Dakich would call it, "an out of body experience" as he faced the scorers table in response to becoming livid with Yogi Farrells early 2nd half play.
Dude is messed up. Seriously.

Dude is messed up. Seriously.

Maybe I'm late to the party on this, but until tonight, I didn't know he was married to the Harbaugh brothers' sister.

Must make for some interesting family get-together conversations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom