Let's go Illinois! | Syracusefan.com

Let's go Illinois!

Jasoncuse

2022 Iggy Winner: NCAA Tourament
Up 2 on Michigan with just over 2 mins left.

Florida State couldn't help out, so let's see if our fellow orange colored brethren can.

College basketball is great. I mean like a week and a half ago Michigan went to Champaign, Illinois and beat the Illini on their home court by like 100 points. Now they are playing again 11 days later and its a barnburner.

Last possession time. Michigan down one with 19 to go...

And of course, Michigan scores.

The Illini were playing good zone, and decided to go man on the last possession. Didn't work exactly.

That previous possession by Illinois was horrible

Michigan up by 1 with 3.9 seconds to go. Illini ball.

Mizzou tied with Florida at the half and the Bonnies up 3 late on the Billikens. Bubble could be shrinking.

university-of-michigan-logo%5B1%5D.gif

Shot doesn't drop... Michigan wins.

Dumb timeout by Illinois I hate when coaches do that. It lets Michigan set its defense.

Dumb timeout by Illinois I hate when coaches do that. It lets Michigan set its defense.
They got a great look though.

Prior to the TO, the kid was getting ready to launch a 3.

Alsacs said:

That set defense didn't stop anything. The player short armed it. He practically walked right into the middle of the lane for a high percentage shot.

That set defense didn't stop anything. The player short armed it. He practically walked right into the middle of the lane for a high percentage shot.
Michigan plays turble defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom