LET'S GO RANGERS!!! | Syracusefan.com

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!

I think the Rangers came out too fast last night. It worked early on obviously, with the quick 2 goals. They seemed worn down by the third period though, and it showed with the lack of a shot on goal until the 11 minute mark. They still had a couple chances to get the win though. That play by Girardi was just sad to watch.

I think the Rangers came out too fast last night. It worked early on obviously, with the quick 2 goals. They seemed worn down by the third period though, and it showed with the lack of a shot on goal until the 11 minute mark. They still had a couple chances to get the win though. That play by Girardi was just sad to watch.
Or LA's defense finally woke up. They spotted you (rangers fan?) 2 goals, that won't happen again. That was a bad loss for the Rangers. We'll see how this ends up. Should be good!

Or LA's defense finally woke up. They spotted you (rangers fan?) 2 goals, that won't happen again. That was a bad loss for the Rangers. We'll see how this ends up. Should be good!

Which part won't happen again? The Kings coming back from a 2-0 deficit again? I agree. Hey, do they even still play hockey in Canada? Hell, the Rangers have won a Stanley Cup more recently than any team from Canada. :D

Which part won't happen again? The Kings coming back from a 2-0 deficit again? I agree. Hey, do they even still play hockey in Canada? Hell, the Rangers have won a Stanley Cup more recently than any team from Canada. :D
Yea we won gold in Sochi!

You didn't win a medal!

The league is 50% Canadian. Including your team that has over half.

Don't argue...I was just stating my opinion on the game.

Yea we won gold in Sochi!

You didn't win a medal!

The league is 50% Canadian. Including your team that has over half.

Don't argue...I was just stating my opinion on the game.

That's ok, just ribbing a Habs fan who obviously feels his team is superior, even though they lost rather handily in 6.

That's ok, just ribbing a Habs fan who obviously feels his team is superior, even though they lost rather handily in 6.
Because we didn't have the best goalie in the world(Price). Whatever. We will be back

The two best goalies in the world are playing in the Stanley Cup Final.
In my opinion I don't think Quick is a top 2 goalie. Lundqvist battles with Price for 1, tough call.

1. price 2. king 3. rask 4. smith 5. quick. Helps that Quick has a pretty damn good D. As a Habs fan Price bails out our D like crazy, Josh Gorges is our #2 with Markov and Emelin 3 and 4...not great... Luckily we have prospects who are ready to peak (Beaulieu, Pateryn, Tinordi) on D.

Because we didn't have the best goalie in the world(Price). Whatever. We will be back

I'm sure you will be back. Not sure goalie play cost you guys though. Tokarski was amazing. Not sure Price could have played any better in that series.

I'm sure you will be back. Not sure goalie play cost you guys though. Tokarski was amazing. Not sure Price could have played any better in that series.
goalie play did not cost us at all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom