Let's play who is the dumbest | Syracusefan.com

Let's play who is the dumbest

Dcuse

All Conference
1. Antwon Baily for TWICE stepping out of bounds on last drive

2. Tulane Coach for forgetting a team is aloud to stop the clock by rule by using any of 3 given timeouts in a half

3. Two commentators who I am convinced just experienced their first ever football game. They made the Boom Goes the Dynamite guy look like Keith Jackson

4. running the play with 8 seconds left that almost cost us a chance at a fg. bailey almost broke out of the pile. if he does and doesn't get in the end zone, we are in OT. why??

4. running the play with 8 seconds left that almost cost us a chance at a fg. bailey almost broke out of the pile. if he does and doesn't get in the end zone, we are in OT. why??
And it was a running play that was run AWAY from the middle of the field.

If you are going to run a play there, why not center the ball?

Man this was so hard to watch in so many levels. As stated by the previous posts, just outlandish these thngs would happen in a game "we thought" we were gonna walk away from having I don't know 45...may 50 points.

Uhhhmmm...NOT!...Try again!

Just very disappointed.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't Deuce's first football game experience. In fact, I actually thought he did a pretty good job. He's tough to listen to and will never work for a major network like ESPN, but the guy knows football.

I thought Deuce was actually pretty good...better then John Congemi and Price Tyson Gulley

week in and week out now I am becoming more and more convinced Marrone isn't a very good "game-day" head coach with stuff like this. The evidence is piling up. He is recruiting well and Sunday-Friday he is running a tip-top program, but when the lights go on when its gameday, there is a lot left to be desired with the decisions being made

Because we could have scored a touchdown on the play.

There was enough time and we had a timeout, there was absolutely no way that play was going to end the game.

This was the first telecast of a DI game in the modern football era where there were absolutley no video graphics stating down and distance on the screen. I think the commentators gave us that information about 5% of the time. Otherwise, I was trying to figure out D & D by looking at the chain gang.

I know I shouldn't complain because earlier in the week there was information out there that we wouldn't be viewing the game at all but I missed high def.

The whole atmosphere in the Super Dome was very depressing, it reminded me of an away game at Temple back in the day.

This was the first telecast of a DI game in the modern football era where there were absolutley no video graphics stating down and distance on the screen. I think the commentators gave us that information about 5% of the time. Otherwise, I was trying to figure out D & D by looking at the chain gang.

I know I shouldn't complain because earlier in the week there was information out there that we wouldn't be viewing the game at all but I missed high def.

The whole atmosphere in the Super Dome was very depressing, it reminded me of an away game at Temple back in the day.

The D&D and not being in HD bothered the heck out of me as well, but I did get to watch the game.

We should never complain about the lack of fans in the Carrier Dome. Did Tulane even break 5k fans? Great showing by all the traveling SU fans!!