Let's stop another myth, Broyld would have been | Syracusefan.com

Let's stop another myth, Broyld would have been

GoSU96

Living Legend
better on those WR sweeps because Lemon and Sales are too slow.

You think Broyld is faster and has a better ability to turn the corner and get up field?

What are you, nuts?

AB might be alot of things, but a burner, uh no. And he ain't faster than Lemon, that's for sure, and my guess Sales either.

You think Broyld is faster and has a better ability to turn the corner and get up field?

What are you, nuts?

AB might be alot of things, but a burner, uh no. And he ain't faster than Lemon, that's for sure, and my guess Sales either.

i dont know why anyone would advocate for a 6'4" 230 lbs-er with wiggle and vision to catch the ball in the flat or take a pitch like the one Sales and Lemon took. They've demonstrated so much big play ability over the last four years, really their body of work speaks for itself.

P.S. You must be out of your ing mind.

i dont know why anyone would advocate for a 6'4" 230 lbs-er with wiggle and vision to catch the ball in the flat or take a pitch like the one Sales and Lemon took. They've demonstrated so much big play ability over the last four years, really their body of work speaks for itself.

P.S. You must be out of your ******* mind.

1. Broyld is not that fast.
2. It's not the kind of play that calls for "wiggle".

How about at QB, Where he should be playing
He's had some trouble mastering the plays at RB. How would you expect him to do at QB as the leader of the offense?

How about at QB, Where he should be playing

If he's playing QB he's playing on the scout team.

The ONLY way he gets on the field this year is in the role that he is in this year.

Honestly right now the only WR with the speed to get to the corner and turn it up field, as far as I've seen, is Kobena. But I do agree, Lemon and Sales have more speed than Broyld. Broyld is quicker, but not faster.

What are you, nuts?

You gotta be kidding me, are you honestly tryign to tell me we cant run a WR screen to Broyld for 8 yards like every team in America does to us. Pitt ran it for at least 7-8 yards every time last night why they stopped running it I will never know.

You gotta be kidding me, are you honestly tryign to tell me we cant run a WR screen to Broyld for 8 yards like every team in America does to us. Pitt ran it for at least 7-8 yards every time last night why they stopped running it I will never know.

Where did I say anything about a WR screen?

I just hope he is available to play next week period.

Where did I say anything about a WR screen?

Sweep, screen the play is basically the same. Brolyd is a much better option then either Lemon or Sales and I am the biggest Lemon fan on this board.

Sweep, screen the play is basically the same. Brolyd is a much better option then either Lemon or Sales and I am the biggest Lemon fan on this board.

The play is basically the same?

Uh, no it's not.

The play is basically the same?

Uh, no it's not.

Its an outside play with a lead blocker, but fine you win its not. Regardless Lemon and Sales should not be running that type of play, you dont run that type of play with a possession WR, football 101.

Honestly right now the only WR with the speed to get to the corner and turn it up field, as far as I've seen, is Kobena. But I do agree, Lemon and Sales have more speed than Broyld. Broyld is quicker, but not faster.

Clark has the speed.

Its an outside play with a lead blocker, but fine you win its not. Regardless Lemon and Sales should not be running that type of play, you dont run that type of play with a possession WR, football 101.

You got any burgers left?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

You got any burgers left?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

LOL your kid is a machine. Between him and another youngster who I dont know they must have eaten 5 pounds of food. They decimated all the leftovers I had, its was something to see.

You should start a mythbusters segment.

I'd bet my right arm that Broyld is quicker on that play than Sales was.

But who cares. It was a new wrinkle that didn't work. This week's other wrinkle, the tank did work.

If you mythbust the 41 seconds play as being something we needed to run then you're fired from mythbusters.

this is the week we show everything because everybody knows that marrone wants to beat rutgers the most

I would say Broyld has more speed than Lemon in full stride.

Broyld and Sales are very similar in their running styles. Long, smooth strides. Neither blazing.