Let's talk the 'Nati | Syracusefan.com

Let's talk the 'Nati

elkeed

Scout Team
Remember they took us out in the BET last year. My question is does Cashmere Wright play? If he doesn't they have no chance. We'll hedge Fitzpatrick and they won't score.

Wright will play, at least that's what some of their insiders say. As long as they dont shoot 45-50% all game from 3...think we handle business.

dont let them crash the offensive glass or get a ton of open looks from 3- i think we take care of business at home.

They're not too scary. Kilpatrick is an all-conference player (who's been cold up until yesterday) and Wright is a very, very good PG, we'll see how much the injury hampers him. However, outside of those 2, there isn't much to write home about, Rubles has potential, but isn't there quite yet, Justin Jackson is a solid defender but lost his starting spot to Rubles lately. They have depth, but they shouldn't, Mick plays a few guys who have no business getting minutes. Parker can get hot but those games for him are few and far between, I expect him to be at the foul line against our zone.

It'll be a good game for us though, their tough defensively and will attack the boards, it's always good to get a test for a physical team.

If we focus on Kilpatrick we shouldn't have a problem, Wright can score but he won't beat us single handily if Kilpatrick is shut down; and I don't think they have enough scorers elsewhere to keep up with us.

I was very surprised that they let Marquette score 50 points in the 2nd half after only allowing 13 in the first half. I didn't think that Buzz Williams was that much better of a coach than Mick Cronin. I know its very possible for our guys to have a letdown after a big win on Saturday, but I think Cincy comes out flat. This is always the kind of game we could lose, but I don't see it.

I was very surprised that they let Marquette score 50 points in the 2nd half after only allowing 13 in the first half. I didn't think that Buzz Williams was that much better of a coach than Mick Cronin. I know its very possible for our guys to have a letdown after a big win on Saturday, but I think Cincy comes out flat. This is always the kind of game we could lose, but I don't see it.

Before the last four seasons I would agree with you. The last four seasons we have avoided losing these type of "trap" games.

Cinci is much weaker inside than they've been in forever

The only concern is if we come out flat and still "hungover' from the Lville game. Otherwise we handle them fine. Even if that dude goes off for a bunch.

The only concern is if we come out flat and still "hungover' from the Lville game. Otherwise we handle them fine. Even if that dude goes off for a bunch.

this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom