LiAngelo Ball entering draft | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LiAngelo Ball entering draft

And I give Lonzo all the credit in the world. He's in a hard situation and keeps his mouth shut. I think it's the best route he can take.

Yes, with the circus that has been all around him, he has really kept his cool and not been mouthing off like his old man. Impressive young man. Now, if he only had a jump shot...

The Lakers are going to let LiAngelo play on their G league team and probably call him up last week of the year for a game or two. Thats pretty much guaranteed. Probably a 20% chance they use a 2nd on him.

The G league is an absolute joke and they have a #2 pick invested in Lonzo. Costs them nothing to let the kid play for their G league team. Lavar wasn't dumb about the threats that Lonzo wouldn't resign if they didn't. The South Bay Lakers will also sign LaMelo in a couple years.

Look who is in the White House before you tell me I'm wrong and acting like that doesn't work these days.
They might select him in the G League draft, but I highly doubt they use a 2nd rounder on him, and I really really doubt they call him up, because they’d have to place him on the active roster (thus cutting an actually worthy player).

The Lakers are going to let LiAngelo play on their G league team and probably call him up last week of the year for a game or two. Thats pretty much guaranteed. Probably a 20% chance they use a 2nd on him.

The G league is an absolute joke and they have a #2 pick invested in Lonzo. Costs them nothing to let the kid play for their G league team. Lavar wasn't dumb about the threats that Lonzo wouldn't resign if they didn't. The South Bay Lakers will also sign LaMelo in a couple years.

Look who is in the White House before you tell me I'm wrong and acting like that doesn't work these days.
The idea that a pro frachise can be bullied into having an unworthy player on their team is, to me, laughable.
Trade the kid to Minnesota or Memphis.

The idea that a pro frachise can be bullied into having an unworthy player on their team is, to me, laughable.
Trade the kid to Minnesota or Memphis.
I am intrigued by the possibility of Lonzo not re-signing with the Lakers. Sign me up.

Better not waste a second round pick on that scrub.

If Lonzo won’t resign, they can always ship him to Sacramento for picks or something. Your move, Lavar.

I suspect Lonzo is smart enough to not let Lavar ruin his career, and it’s just more dumb and loud posturing. That goofball doesn’t have any pull with one of the greatest franchises in professional sports.

If Lonzo won’t resign, they can always ship him to Sacramento for picks or something. Your move, Lavar.

I suspect Lonzo is smart enough to not let Lavar ruin his career, and it’s just more dumb and loud posturing. That goofball doesn’t have any pull with one of the greatest franchises in professional sports.
And Lavar "saves face" by saying he told the Lakers not to draft him as he could get a better deal on the free market.

Yes, with the circus that has been all around him, he has really kept his cool and not been mouthing off like his old man. Impressive young man. Now, if he only had a jump shot...
I'm not sure being able to "keep your mouth shut" quite rises to the level of being "impressive."

agreed - he really hasn't head a slip up yet.
I assume you mean other than the whole arrest thing over in China? And the thanking President Trump for helping and then after leaving UCLA announcing that T didn't do crap and UCLA made him say it. Other than that I would agree he has stayed under the radar and allowed daddy to do the talking. And that must be very hard to take sometomes.

I assume you mean other than the whole arrest thing over in China? And the thanking President Trump for helping and then after leaving UCLA announcing that T didn't do crap and UCLA made him say it. Other than that I would agree he has stayed under the radar and allowed daddy to do the talking. And that must be very hard to take sometomes.

That wasn't Lonzo

Lol, you’ve got the story all mixed up.

Lavar(the father) did take back his thank you to Trump. And Trump didn’t actually help, took false credit for it, and demanded a thank you so...they both looked like jackasses there, and amazingly Lavar wasn’t the bigger jackass in a situation for once.

Lonzo had nothing to do with any of that, he was busy playing for the Lakers.

Report: Donald Trump misled the public about freeing UCLA basketball players

LiAngelo wouldn't get drafted if there were ten rounds of the draft. He's not even a D-1 player and his little bro ain't much better.

LiAngelo wouldn't get drafted if there were ten rounds of the draft. He's not even a D-1 player and his little bro ain't much better.

Little Bro is much much better and a heck of a player.

Little Bro is much much better and a heck of a player.

lol don't believe the hype. You've got a better shot at checking into an NBA game than he does. I've watched plenty of game footage both AAU and HS where he got completely destroyed. Has no interest in playing defense, passing or rebounding. Cherry picks and launches up 25 3s a game. Just because you score 94 against the sisters of the poor doesn't make you a player. He's a joke.

With the Lakers, the oldest brother.

Lavar(the father) did take back his thank you to Trump. And Trump didn’t actually help, took false credit for it, and demanded a thank you so...they both looked like jackasses there, and amazingly Lavar wasn’t the bigger jackass in a situation for once.

Didn't really need a whole history lesson to let me know I was mistaken about which Ballboy IMatt was talking about.

How Trump Helped Liberate U.C.L.A. ‘Knuckleheads’ From China

At first I thought , makes sense , that way he gets to take part in all the predraft workouts

Then it occurred to me that you actually need to be invited .. whose going to invite this guy?

Tell him to dress warmly. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom