Liberty Game... | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else concerned that Dino made a mistake switching to the 3-3-5? What has happened the last two weeks?
our entire defense is out

all three safeties out, 2 LB out and 2 others banged up

we looked great when we had our full compliment of players

I need to watch film I’m youth football I always line my LBs to take a little hop up as soon as the ball is snapped not to over Pursue

Can we have like a SUPER safety. Just line a player up on the goal line to watch the RB.

Seriously, go for it on 4th. We have nothing to lose.

If you don’t have elite talent then coaching matters a lot.
Right now this performance isn’t on the players it’s a terrible job of preparation.
Still need about 5 more game to see who our players are LOL

If we let them go 95 here - oof. You’ve got em pinned, get em off the field and buck up.

Right now this performance isn’t on the players it’s a terrible job of preparation.

Agreed. Coaching has to step up.

I hate Liberty as an institution. I hate their administration. I hate their teams. This is going to be the worst loss in Syracuse history because of WHO Liberty is and what they stand for as an institution.
Oh and the fact they are basically an FCS team.

it's both, IMO.

Of course, having such poor depth is also a reflection upon the staff.

It’s definitely not all or nothing.

it’s a combination of not putting guys in position for success and then clearly terrible execution. These kids all know how to fit a run. But they clearly aren’t doing it or are incapable so far today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom