Liberty Game... | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bailey said he was on crutches before the game.

Which still qualifies him to play for our D.

Yes they had a brief video clip before the game. Tommy was on his scooter and Jordan was next to him on crutches.

There is a fine line between being calm under pressure and being uninspiring. Dino is both. If Hugh Freeze has been able to acquire more talent at Liberty in 1+ years than Dino has at Syracuse in 5+ years then we are being outcoached. If Liberty is beating Syracuse with a less talented roster (more likely) then we are being outcoached. And I really hope we haven't decided to give Rex the rest of the season. Someone else should be in this week's game plan to get experience, and see what they have. Regardless Rex would have to start against Clemson but it might be nice to have another QB with experience against that defense. Rex gonna get killed. I'm glad this post will get lost in the game thread so not many will see it because I really do like Dino but....

Come on Dino, you have to take culpepper out

this is embarrassing
It says less about Culpepper and more about what’s behind him. Neither of the freshmen are ready. Just run Pierre up the middle and burn clock. What a colossal embarrassment.

Poor Rex what a throw
Rex throws a lot of those balls better than I expected. But you notice the difference in arm strength and accuracy on the outside routes. Just doesn’t have the zip like Tommy does.

There is a fine line between being calm under pressure and being uninspiring. Dino is both. If Hugh Freeze has been able to acquire more talent at Liberty in 1+ years than Dino has at Syracuse in 5+ years then we are being outcoached. If Liberty is beating Syracuse with a less talented roster (more likely) then we are being outcoached. And I really hope we haven't decided to give Rex the rest of the season. Someone else should be in this week's game plan to get experience, and see what they have. Regardless Rex would have to start against Clemson but it might be nice to have another QB with experience against that defense. Rex gonna get killed. I'm glad this post will get lost in the game thread so not many will see it because I really do like Dino but...
Freeze is a proven HC who knows how to recruit. Sometimes it’s simple.

There is a fine line between being calm under pressure and being uninspiring. Dino is both. If Hugh Freeze has been able to acquire more talent at Liberty in 1+ years than Dino has at Syracuse in 5+ years then we are being outcoached. If Liberty is beating Syracuse with a less talented roster (more likely) then we are being outcoached. And I really hope we haven't decided to give Rex the rest of the season. Someone else should be in this week's game plan to get experience, and see what they have. Regardless Rex would have to start against Clemson but it might be nice to have another QB with experience against that defense. Rex gonna get killed. I'm glad this post will get lost in the game thread so not many will see it because I really do like Dino but...
Best post of the day. Hope the “but liberty is decent” crowd reads this

In addition, they look listless, undisciplined and like they don't want to be there.

Attitude reflects leadership.
I gave you a like for the Remember the Titans quote.

We might need Ryan Gosling to tell coach to put Donald Faison in.

Red throws a lot of those balls better than I expected. But you notice the difference in arm strength and accuracy on the outside routes. Just doesn’t have the zip like Tommy does.
Sure but Tommy’s arm is special what I thought I’d see was more runs by Rex with his frame .

Freeze is a proven HC who knows how to recruit. Sometimes it’s simple.
Yeah. Just for kicks I checked and Freeze was not fired until after SU hired Dino. Not that the tight asses on the hill would have considered a tainted coach anyhow, Funny how that has been so quickly forgotten.

Honestly I don't know where we even go from here. My confidence that Dino can right the ship is gone. Injuries are killing us but there is so much more on the field with not just the youth that is a red flag.

How many kids are playing for Liberty right now who wouldn't get past the admissions process at SU?

Must be nice to be able to accept transfers from any kid who fogs up the glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom