Liberty Game... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtney Jackson on the sideline laughing while down 7 to Liberty is gross. He wouldn’t be dressed for the second half if it were up to me.
I witnessed this at nausea last year too. Darius Tisdale always had the giggles each and every time they were losing, which was a lot. Would be off scholarship if it were up to me.

are Harper and Bear hurt? If not I tell them at halftime to get ready they are not coming out of the game in the 2nd half.. I run Roscoe those 2 and black every single series in the 2nd half... I run with both Jones and Wax adn on run downs i swap Cantu and Jones... I run Man to man in the back end...
On more than 3rd and 10 i put in richards

really it seems l ike every time we run a stunt the offense is running the perfect play against it an the hole is 5yds wide..

more run bltizs and take our chances with it.

I’m being honest when I say this, I am not sure what is worse the Greg Robinson era when we knew we were going to lose then get shocked when we won, or this when we had glimpses of greatness but the ship is clearly sinking.

I'm not lying: I'd trade the 10-3 season for not losing to Liberty.

No way. The chance that a season like that might possibly happen is why I even hang in there for so long with this program.

And we lost to Middle Tennessee State at home while our former coach put his cigar ashes out on our foreheads the year before that 10-3 season.

If we lose today it will suck, but literally nobody besides us will care. These kinds of losses happen every year, to programs better than us.

No way. The chance that a season like that might possibly happen is why I even hang in there for so long with this program.

And we lost to Middle Tennessee State at home while our former coach put his cigar ashes out on our foreheads the year before that 10-3 season.

If we lose today it will suck, but literally nobody besides us will care. These kinds of losses happen every year, to programs better than us.
I don't know about that last statement.

Really? Liberty should NEVER be bigger, stronger and faster than a P5 school. If they are then your school is not recruiting well or coaching well. Worst statement ever.
I guess Dino should coach up some size at halftime.

BC had 496 last year against us Liberty had 258 in the 1st half so they're on pace to break it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom