Liberty Game... | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
is vet the center right now? Get him out of there these snaps are awful ruined the whole flow of that play

Servais is at center

vet is playing right tackle

Easily had the distance, so it was a firm call. I expected him to make that kick. D has to tighten up.

Interesting! Dino burned a time out to keep Shrader in, instead of sending Tommy.
no point in putting a second QB in just to take him out again 2 plays later

Interesting! Dino burned a time out to keep Shrader in, instead of sending Tommy.
I think he burned it to question the no call.

Kicking there when you need 2 is so dumb. What are the odds of making it compared to converting a first down? I’d like to look that up.

I don't know about that. If you're going to kick a field goal from that distance, you might as well go for it.
That’s why having a good kicker is a weapon, you don’t have to get far to get into FG range, but it looks like Andre isn’t who we thought he was. Doesn’t have the same hang on the ball he used to, baffling honestly.

You got to get that snap off on third down. If nothing else, it makes the FG shorter OR it makes the 4th down shot easier to go for.

Just can't mess that up. I mean, you can't mess that up in a HS game.

The offense with Shrader is the first sign of P5 level play on that side of the ball that I’ve seen in a while.

OL stays killing drives, but Shrader, Tucker, Harris and Alford actually look like teams have to account for some playmakers.

Our team has scored 7 points in 5 quarters at home against real football teams.

Don't complain about the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors