Liberty Game... | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So courtney jackson is just as bad as trebor back there returning punts. these are the yards that doesn’t show up in the box score that scott shafer used to warn us about.

30 scouts are here tonight to see Willis... but instead they are getting good looks at our defense and Sean Tucker. A lot of our players draft stock has increased tonight. Wax, Jones, Chestnut, Williams, Tucker... all are getting attention of scouts tonight

Alright this is what I needed to see I was hurt after going to rutgers game man iv put so much love and hope into the program . We play hard like this win or lose I will no longer miss a game… my 5 am ride to camp b damned lol

Syracuse defense feeling it……

E9DCF18E-DA3F-4F69-B139-818313BD1BE2.gif

30 scouts are here tonight to see Willis... but instead they are getting good looks at our defense and Sean Tucker. A lot of our players draft stock has increased tonight. Wax, Jones, Chestnut, Williams, Tucker... all are getting attention of scouts tonight
That’s how u get players to come to Su

I don’t think it’s crazy to think we have the best linebackers in the ACC Jones and Wax are the real deal. Thompson and GCA off the edge are great too but Jones and Wax are another level. How about the d-line too. Night and day from last year. This defense is legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom