Liberty Prediction Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Prediction Thread...

We’ve been doing it on the other side of the board for years.;)
tenor.gif

I want to see how the Cuse's run defense holds up. It was a major weakness at times last year, and losing the LB core probably doesn't help the cause. Liberty's strength seems to be in the running game (even without HW) they have a guy named Josh Mack who led the FCS in rushing yards per game at Maine before transferring to Liberty last year. He didn't get any playing time, and coming into this season isn't even the starter. Frankie Hickson is listed as RB#1 and he's a small quick guy not unlike Antwon Bailey. Not really a big play threat, but is versatile and can give Cuse's D trouble. I can see this game going one of two ways;
1.) They're just a lot bigger/stronger/faster and nothing matters, Cuse wins easily 50something - notalot
2.) Liberty runs the ball well, shortening the game and lowering the Cuse playcount. Cuse wins, and it's never really in serious doubt, but Liberty hangs around.
I'm going to be a pessimist and assume they aren't just going to blow the doors off of Liberty;
Cuse 34
Liberty 24

Miss America poses in Playboy - 44
President shtups the pool boy - 13
Not sure she ever posed in Playboy. She did have photos of her, in "compromising" poses with another woman, published by Penthouse. Hugh Hefner actually declined to purchase the photos, which were first offered to Playboy.

Liberty 34, Cuse 31

Hey I thought Scott shafer was gonna be the program savior, so relax! But I also did predict, preseason, the Rutgers loss in’99 which I got a ton of heat on here for...until it happened..

Here's the thinking:

That all said fear not got us going 9-3 after an exhaustive analysis of all the variables factors and circumstances this season (actually had us at 10-2 before changing it due to too much optimism in my pessimistic syracuse soul...)

Go Cuse let’s make this a historic season and nix my anxious jitters re the flames.

Last edited:
Liberty 34, Cuse 31

Hey I thought Scott shafer was gonna be the program savior, so relax! But I also did predict, preseason, the Rutgers loss in’99 which I got a ton of heat on...until it happened..

That all said fear not got us going 9-3 after an exhaustive analysis of all the variables factors and circumstances this season (actually had us at 10-2 before changing it due to too much optimism in my pessimistic syracuse soul...)

Go Cuse let’s make this a historic season and nix my anxious jitters re the flames.

I don’t even know you anymore.

Liberty 34, Cuse 31

Hey I thought Scott shafer was gonna be the program savior, so relax! But I also did predict, preseason, the Rutgers loss in’99 which I got a ton of heat on here for...until it happened..

youre dead to me.gif

;)

Liberty 34, Cuse 31

F4E746CD-A1B7-4B1D-92C7-6B3805247DFF.gif

Liberty 34, Cuse 31

I’m a tad worried about you my friend

Liberty 34, Cuse 31

This should be a bannable offence

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom