Liberty Prediction Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Prediction Thread...

Liberty 34, Cuse 31

Hey I thought Scott shafer was gonna be the program savior, so relax! But I also did predict, preseason, the Rutgers loss in’99 which I got a ton of heat on here for...until it happened..

Here's the thinking:

That all said fear not got us going 9-3 after an exhaustive analysis of all the variables factors and circumstances this season (actually had us at 10-2 before changing it due to too much optimism in my pessimistic syracuse soul...)

Go Cuse let’s make this a historic season and nix my anxious jitters re the flames.

I admit I’m a bit concerned. But that’s my nature. However, if we lose to Liberty, we’re not finishing 9-3. That’s a prediction I’ll stand by.

Why..

Why did someone have to bring up Akron.

I just released/forgot of that demon

I admit I’m a bit concerned. But that’s my nature. However, if we lose to Liberty, we’re not finishing 9-3. That’s a prediction I’ll stand by.
allright my friend (first of off where the heck you been!), secondly, friendly wager, if I'm right you owe me a cigar, if I'm wrong and some God forbid way we lose to Liberty and don't finish 9-3 or better I owe you a cigar and bourbon waterside...

allright my friend (first of off where the heck you been!), secondly, friendly wager, if I'm right you owe me a cigar, if I'm wrong and some God forbid way we lose to Liberty and don't finish 9-3 or better I owe you a cigar and bourbon waterside...

We’re on, Mike. The pessimist in me says we go 7-5 this year.

Did I miss something? How did Moontan put an *angry face* on gbo's post instead of a 'like'?
If no one ever answered you, when you go to click like if you hover over the like option with the pointer a group of emojis should appear above the like option. Click on the emoji of your choice. ...

Syracuse will cover the spread. I think they win by 24, but there will be a lot of rust to shake off. Liberty will play a bit more inspired with Freeze recovering from an infection that could have killed him.

Why..

Why did someone have to bring up Akron.

I just released/forgot of that demon

Random story: Cuse got a grad transfer TE named Jose Cruz after I think Hofstra ended their FB program. I saw him around and asked if he was excited to finally play in the Dome. He goes. "I played for Akron and won here already."

Random story: Cuse got a grad transfer TE named Jose Cruz after I think Hofstra ended their FB program. I saw him around and asked if he was excited to finally play in the Dome. He goes. "I played for Akron and won here already."
:( I was there

If no one ever answered you, when you go to click like if you hover over the like option with the pointer a group of emojis should appear above the like option. Click on the emoji of your choice. ...
Gotcha. Thanks. I'm not sure I can do that with a tablet, but it's good to know.

Looking at these predictions makes me laugh. To many here have been poisoned by the past. SU will easily score over 50 and Liberty will not hit double digits. This team is focused!

Looking at these predictions makes me laugh. To many here have been poisoned by the past. SU will easily score over 50 and Liberty will not hit double digits. This team is focused!

You should see the Liberty board. Its laugh out loud delusional. There's some folks over there posting Liberty is gonna put 50+ on us

Old Coach P/Marrone/Shafer SU fan:
Syracuse 17 - Liberty 16 w/ Liberty barely missing a last second 30yd field goal

New Dino SU fan:
Syracuse 52 - Liberty 16 w/ Liberty's third string QB (in because of injuries) being sacked on the last play

Old Coach P/Marrone/Shafer SU fan:
Syracuse 17 - Liberty 16 w/ Liberty barely missing a last second 30yd field goal

Can't speak to P, but definitely accurate for Doug and Scott.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom