Liberty Prediction Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Prediction Thread...

Most Liberty fans are reasonable and expect you guys to win by 2-3 td's. Our hope is to hang around till the 4th quarter and have a turnover go our way.

If you watch the game on ESPN+, you'll be pleased with the quality of the production. I live in the Cincinnati area and was able to watch every home game last year and Liberty does a great job.

I was so happy to run into you at the ND game. Please tell me that's not the only game you watched.

(I probably agreed with you on the Rutgers 99 loss. Or if I didn't, I'm certain it drove me off a cliff).
I kind of feel like saying I get these feelings and they're never wrong (or whatever that dope used to say), anyway between that RU call in '99, the MTSU upset call in ''17 and catching holy heck here for both, wish I felt better about this one.

That said was very happy to hear Babers and the team reps interviews and unlike those other two games they're doing all that can be done to prepare and take this one as seriously as they should. With that and the talent disparity it should be enough to reverse the prediction made earlier this week.

Regardless it's going to be closer than most think, just get out of there with a W no matter the fashion and I think we take care of Maryland much easier.

Last edited:
Someone mentioned that you have to go to the bottom left and switch to "pub mode". I thought they were being sarcastic at first, but that's what I ended up doing to get it to work with a tablet.
Got it. Thanks and thank you Moontan

I kind of feel like saying I get these feelings and there never wrong (or whatever that dope used to say), anyway between that RU call in '99, the MTSU upset call in ''17 and catching holy heck here for both, wish I felt better about this one.

That said was very happy to hear Babers and the team reps interviews and unlike those other two games they're doing all that can be done to prepare and take this one as seriously as they should. With that and the talent disparity it should be enough to reverse the prediction made earlier this week.

Regardless it's going to be closer than most think, just get out of there with a W no matter the fashion and I think we take care of Maryland much easier.
Relax, It is a mismatch.

If Liberty is within 2-3 TDs, this will be a far lower scoring game than anyone thought. No doubt Liberty has some pieces on offense, but the fan goggles are dismissing the defense they are going up against. They are going to find out pretty quickly just how hard it is to move the ball with Coleman and Robinson in the backfield all night. That is no disrespect to LU at all. Unless they can run the ball up the middle all game, our dline and secondary will be too much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom