Lifting coach | Syracusefan.com

Lifting coach

shu 49

All Conference
I forget his name but the new guy was on sideline and as st guys came toward Su bench one of our guys ran his mouth and the lifting coach jacked his butt up and back qiock and hard.lol. The kid was shocked and just stood there. Great job coach to stop a fifteen yard penalty on us.

I forget his name but the new guy was on sideline and as st guys came toward Su bench one of our guys ran his mouth and the lifting coach jacked his butt up and back qiock and hard.lol. The kid was shocked and just stood there. Great job coach to stop a fifteen yard penalty on us.

That was Ravian...again

That was Ravian...again

Pierce’s act was the one downside of the day.

I don’t mind players talking or even occasionally getting into it a little after a play. That stuff happens.

But positioning himself on the sidelines to be in the way when the FSU player went out of bounds was pure garbage. There’s just no defending that.

I don’t mind players talking or even occasionally getting into it a little after a play. That stuff happens.

But positioning himself on the sidelines to be in the way when the FSU player went out of bounds was pure garbage. There’s just no defending that.
How was that not a penalty? he was on the white part of the sideline.

How was that not a penalty? he was on the white part of the sideline.

If they threw him out of the game for that, I wouldn’t have argued. He was intentionally trying to start a fight on the sidelines, basically. After he’d already gotten yoked up by a coach while trying to go after someone on the sidelines. SMH.

Pretty sure it was but FSU had an offsetting penalty for something else away from that action but someone can corect me if I am mistaken
You are correct. At the same time as RP’s antics, #22 from FSU was called for a blind side shove of an SU player. Offsetting penalties. Then they enforced the hold on the return.

Oh my god so i wasnt just seeing things. That was awful

I was screaming the same thing when it happened, “Get out of the way Ravian!!!!” I figured that would be a penalty.

He normally doesn’t do silly things like he did yesterday. He sort of took over for Dungey at WMU, however I’m definitely not going to start a Ravian’s Behavior post. :rolling:

Pretty sure it was but FSU had an offsetting penalty for something else away from that action but someone can corect me if I am mistaken
FSU had a personal foul for a late hit. so they were offsetting. That was the long punt return that happened because of a hold... so they started on like their own 10 yard line or something.

Nope. He was trying to be in the way, and even moved a bit to make sure the guy would run into him, and also braced himself so he could deliver a blow. Like I said, just garbage. He should’ve been tossed.
But...but...the passion! Let’s not forget the passion.

Nope. He was trying to be in the way, and even moved a bit to make sure the guy would run into him, and also braced himself so he could deliver a blow. Like I said, just garbage. He should’ve been tossed.

I legitimately thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Thats how bad i thiught the act was.

It would have made more of a message had the penalties not been offsetting. FSU would have had the ball inside the twenty yard line. That would have made everyone see how stupid what he did really was. I don’t think he should have been tossed since he didn’t come out onto the field. If he did, he would have been tossed. Still a really foolish thing to do.

Quite frankly his antics are getting old...hopefully they "reel" him in and get him straight

We don't need a player acting like that, theres a difference between passionate and stupidity, Pierce has been the latter...

Yup. From a team success perspective, I fear he’s going to do something that really costs us a game at some point.

And beyond that, how terrible would it look for the SU program if one of those ugly brawls erupts because of some BS that he pulled? Could’ve easily happened yesterday. I’m not sure everyone fully realized what he did yesterday in the moment, but if he pulled that on the wrong guy and the other team realized right away what happened? That could easily be a brawl.

Ravian's act has been tiresome. This isn't a one off thing either. He needs to be spoken to by Babers. It will cost SU at some point.

Yep.., that dude has a few screws loose. I wonder if edinger’s job is to shadow him on the sideline in case he tries something stupid
I thought it was the new strength coach that is taller than Edinger. Power lifter type guy who was lifting coach at Indiana maybe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom