Like MCW's latest tweet... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Like MCW's latest tweet...

the great thing about MCW is that he's here at least two more years, if not 3.

I don't see that happening. Who would've thought Fab was going to blow up this year?

A junior mcw would be amazing to watch with a sophmore cooney senior fairand soph coleman...i think rak goes pro after this year...boeheim even hinted at it this year if rak showed more in games but he obviously had no choice, rak is already 21 i think also

You too? He has reminded me of Magic too, the hunched over, heads up, lanky, no-look pass, Magic.

a lot like magic ? more like a poof of smoke. magic man averaged 17/8 both years at MSU.
just stop it already with the crazy comparisons. next year he'll get his chance to play more and showcase his talent. magic johnson really??? we started 2 guards who won't get drafted.

Final Four championship game, Syracuse against Kentucky score tied 76 all, 15 seconds on clock Syracuse ball timeout. Syracuse has ball on side passes into MCW, who dribbles to center of court and looks over defense. Keita sets screen at top of key, MCW drives the lane goes up for shot, Noel goes for block, and in mid air MCW switches hands, and scores as time runs out.
Why is Keita in the game?

a lot like magic ? more like a poof of smoke. magic man averaged 17/8 both years at MSU.
just stop it already with the crazy comparisons. next year he'll get his chance to play more and showcase his talent. magic johnson really??? we started 2 guards who won't get drafted.[/quote
Ah "looks" like Magic does not mean results like Magic.

I can't see him declaring after this upcoming season, but maybe because he looks so dang young.
Funny thing is that he is actually older than Waiters who was a class ahead him