Linebacker Play... | Syracusefan.com

Linebacker Play...

OttosDad

2nd String
White is the D-Coordinator along with LB's coach correct? If so, he has done an amazing job with his position group. Obviously we knew we had 3 studs at LB heading into the season, but the backups have all played very well IMO.

Lowery, Sparrow, McDonald look like real nice players. I would like to see Lowery maybe get some run upfront on the DL in the coming weeks. He has been disruptive and in the backfield the past two weeks. We are starting to thin out on the DL, and Lowery might be a better option physically, than some of the freshmen. Lowery has a similar body type to Linton. Very long athlete. I don't care who you're playing, 3.5 TFLs in one game is impressive.

Sparrow, Roon, McDonald have all done their part as well. I think White not only deserves the love for the defense as a whole, but for the LBs as well, they are developing real nicely.

I think Lowery has played almost exclusively as a pass rush guy - not sure if he's dropped back into coverage at all.

White is the D-Coordinator along with LB's coach correct? If so, he has done an amazing job with his position group. Obviously we knew we had 3 studs at LB heading into the season, but the backups have all played very well IMO.

Lowery, Sparrow, McDonald look like real nice players. I would like to see Lowery maybe get some run upfront on the DL in the coming weeks. He has been disruptive and in the backfield the past two weeks. We are starting to thin out on the DL, and Lowery might be a better option physically, than some of the freshmen. Lowery has a similar body type to Linton. Very long athlete. I don't care who you're playing, 3.5 TFLs in one game is impressive.

Sparrow, Roon, McDonald have all done their part as well. I think White not only deserves the love for the defense as a whole, but for the LBs as well, they are developing real nicely.
That’s not a bad thought. Thanks for sharing

McDonald, even though he hasn't played the last two games is going to be stud. Imagine if he can get to 245-255. He's got the frame for it. And I love Roon's and Sparrow's energy out there.
Do we know the extent of the Mcdonald injury? Jeez I'm so happy the bye is here.

McDonald, even though he hasn't played the last two games is going to be stud. Imagine if he can get to 245-255. He's got the frame for it. And I love Roon's and Sparrow's energy out there.
whats going on with McDonald

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom