PF Marek 25 mins
C Sidibe 20 mins

Rotation
PF Guerrier 20 mins
SG/SF Richmond 15 mins
C Anselem 20 mins

Don’t see Braswell or Newton breaking into the rotation

I'd take that 7.

Will be an interesting battle for that second C -- not sure whether Edwards, Ajak, or Anselem will be the guy.

Or if any of them would even play, as Marek could slide there and play alongside Guerrier.

Also think you have Quincy's minutes too low.

Girard 30
Buddy 40
Griffin 30
Marek 40
Sid 20
Guerrier 25
Richmond 15
Not bad..depending on how good Richmond looks id like to see a little more from him. I also think Frank gets some time but we all know how JB uses his bench. Hopefully Sid stays healthy and plays like he did at the end of last season!

TRICK QUESTION

JGIII doesn't come out of the game.
ok - but what if aliens visit earth and take JGIII away to clone him and he ends up missing a game - who will play point in that scenario?

That makes sense [and I think QG is going to take the sophomore leap], but it is hard for me to envision a senior Marek not being a starter.

Ditto.

Q will definitely get at least 20 mins a game, somehow, but Marek starts, and probably also still plays more 5 than any of us would prefer.

ok - but what if aliens visit earth and take JGIII away to clone him and he ends up missing a game - who will play point in that scenario?
Jackson will play both the point and the 2.

Yea idk how much time he will see with JG3 in front of him but Kadary is the type of player that makes things happen with the ball in his hands. So id assume we will see him at the point some but how much remains to be seen. I hope he's so good it makes it hard for JB to keep him sitting. Play the hot hand and give our guys some rest when needed. Would love to see a deep rotation but thats asking a awful lot. Good problems to have again though!

Richmonds minutes are going to come at the guard spots, IMO, especially now that Griffin is eligible.

One step further, Richmond will be the best PG on the floor when he does play.
Bingo. I kinda wanted to say that but didn't want to take the heat. Hes a playmaker. JG3 will get his minutes but I just hope JB can spread the wealth around and figure out how to use these guys without riding them to death.

omg can't wait for the inevitable WHY IS GIRARD STILL IN WHILE THE BEST PG ON THE TEAM IS ON THE BENCH takes that are sure to come fast n furious
I should say I think that as a playmaker Kadary will have a upper hand then anyone on the team. But I think JG3 will be too good at other things that we will need to take off the floor for kadary to steal his minutes away. I shouldn't minimize what JG3 did as a freshman either because he was damn good for us and I'm sure he's only going to be better. It will be interesting to see how JB handles his bench the next few seasons.